Comment

• Originally posted by 958521066 View Post
      I want create one [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I have just created this one for myself

T-Shirt.jpg

@ €27,49 plus Postage

You could try https://www.spreadshirt.de/t-shirt-s...0Design%20hier
      Last edited by delcomp; 2016-07-07, 08:37.
      (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
      1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Need coverage from Iasi,Romania?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Are you interested in helping us increase Flightradar24’s ADS-B coverage around the world? We are looking for suitable hosts for a large number of ADS-B receivers and antennas.

To make sure we get the most out of each ADS-B receiver we send out, we do have some requirements:
            • You are able to offer excellent reception conditions – i.e. the antenna will be placed outside on a roof, mast or similar and have 360 degree unobstructed view of the sky
            • You are able to keep the receiver online 24/7 feeding our servers via an uninterrupted internet connection
            • If things for some reason doesn’t work out – you are OK with sending the equipment back (at Flightradar24’s expense) at our request

If this sounds interesting to you, please apply here

The ADS-B receiver that we are sending out is a special Flightradar24 branded unit developed by makers of the Mode-S Beast. The Flightradar24 Box is compact (measuring just 100x60x30mm). It connects directly to your router/modem by Ethernet cable. It doesn't need a PC to run and we supply an external Mode-S antenna, all cables including a GPS antenna for data timing precision.

If you already own ADS-B receiver, it’s very easy to feed data to Flightradar24: http://www.flightradar24.com/software

Everybody that feeds data to Flightradar24 gets our apps for free as well as exclusive website features: http://www.flightradar24.com/premium/
            I have been declined / rejected for the adsb receiver for > 5 times. In my area only 2 official F-radars and 1 T-radar (low coverage).

Current feeding ADSB to RB24, FA & PF. But no to FR24.
            Last edited by fungsaihou; 2019-01-12, 00:56.

Comment

• Originally posted by fungsaihou View Post
              I have been declined / rejected for the adsb receiver for > 5 times. In my area only 2 official F-radars and 1 T-radar (low coverage).
              Evidently your being declined is a matter of economics. FR24 invests $500 to $750 providing equipment that probably duplicates what is now operating with the two F-stations and the T-station. In hosting a FR24 site, circumstances change and maybe one of those sites will go dark and make a way for you to be accepted.

For documentation of your application I suggest you use https://www.heywhatsthat.com and create a new panorama of your coordinates so you can see what your coverage potential is, assuming your mast puts your antenna above close by buildings and green foliage trees. Once you get your map, the URL will be near the top of the map....not the URL of the page. At the top of the map click to remove Visibility Cloak that is selected by default and click on Up In the Air. Zoom out the map until you can see brown line drawings on the map and blue line drawings on the map also.

The brown line drawings represent your coverage at 10000 feet and the blue line drawings represent the coverage at 30000 feet. These altitudes can be changed at the bottom of the map.

On the FR24 applications where it asks for pictures E,W,N,S from your roof include a jpg of the projected coverage area. They already know the coverage they are getting from the established FR24 receivers. Maybe your coverage will get their attention in a positive way. Economics always wins in the end for successful companies.

paradiselost AKA John
              F-RPVD1

Comment

• Originally posted by paradiselost View Post
                Evidently your being declined is a matter of economics. FR24 invests $500 to $750 providing equipment that probably duplicates what is now operating with the two F-stations and the T-station. In hosting a FR24 site, circumstances change and maybe one of those sites will go dark and make a way for you to be accepted.

For documentation of your application I suggest you use https://www.heywhatsthat.com and create a new panorama of your coordinates so you can see what your coverage potential is, assuming your mast puts your antenna above close by buildings and green foliage trees. Once you get your map, the URL will be near the top of the map....not the URL of the page. At the top of the map click to remove Visibility Cloak that is selected by default and click on Up In the Air. Zoom out the map until you can see brown line drawings on the map and blue line drawings on the map also.

The brown line drawings represent your coverage at 10000 feet and the blue line drawings represent the coverage at 30000 feet. These altitudes can be changed at the bottom of the map.

On the FR24 applications where it asks for pictures E,W,N,S from your roof include a jpg of the projected coverage area. They already know the coverage they are getting from the established FR24 receivers. Maybe your coverage will get their attention in a positive way. Economics always wins in the end for successful companies.

paradiselost AKA John
                F-RPVD1
                Hi paradiselost,

Thanks for your reply.

In the FR24 online application form, FR24 didn't ask for pictures for E, W, N & S.

Below is my screenshot of RB24 feeder.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).jpg

https://www.heywhatsthat.com/?view=NR46WLN7

Anyway, just a sharing info. I don't think they will interested or get attention in my area.
                Last edited by fungsaihou; 2019-01-12, 03:03.

Comment

Current feeding ADSB to RB24, FA & PF. But no to FR24.
                  If you are running an existing feeder and want to feed, then just do so. (you will also get the free subscription)
                  No need to apply for an receiver.

I assume you have a Raspberry Pi already with dump1090 running?
                  Then you can follow step 11 from this guide to install fr24feed:
                  . Last update: March 08, 2022 NOTE: (1) Do NOT install the dump1090-mutability on Pi24 img and Piaware img. Both these images already have their integral dump1090. (2) TO HAVE A TROUBLE FREE INSTALLATION, IT IS REQUIRED TO MAKE A FRESH INSTALL, AS SHOWN BELOW: (a) Format microSD Card (b) Write Raspbian Image. (c) Install

Comment

• Originally posted by wiedehopf View Post
                    If you are running an existing feeder and want to feed, then just do so. (you will also get the free subscription)
                    No need to apply for an receiver.

I assume you have a Raspberry Pi already with dump1090 running?
                    Then you can follow step 11 from this guide to install fr24feed:
                    https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...-15-dev-on-RPi
                    Hi wiedehopf,

I received adsb receivers from FA (3 units diff locations), RB24 (1 unit) as well as PlaneFinder Radar (1 unit).

Regards.

Comment

Hi wiedehopf,

I received adsb receivers from FA (3 units diff locations), RB24 (1 unit) as well as PlaneFinder Radar (1 unit).

Regards.
                      I see.
                      You could also use your own Raspberry Pi without a dongle by pointing fr24feed at the IP of one of the other receivers you are running.

Anyway FR24 will have their reasons for not prioritizing your location

Comment

• Originally posted by wiedehopf View Post
                        I see.
                        You could also use your own Raspberry Pi without a dongle by pointing fr24feed at the IP of one of the other receivers you are running.

Anyway FR24 will have their reasons for not prioritizing your location
                        Hi wiedehopf,

I agreed with you. FR24 has their "unique" reasons.

Regards.

Comment

• Hello there
                          Is there any map of coverage? How many people do you still need on some locations?
                          If the europe have good coverage, you still need people, who own some ads-b receiver?
                          Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Winap View Post
                            Hello there
                            Is there any map of coverage? How many people do you still need on some locations?
                            If the europe have good coverage, you still need people, who own some ads-b receiver?
                            Thanks
                            If your adsb receiver is a Raspberry Pi and already running dump1090 then feeding is quite easy:

Just make sure not to choose DVBT as receiver type or it will mess up your existing dump1090 installation. (Even if you have a DVBT stick don't chose that option.)
                            You need to choose 4 - ModeS Beast (USB/Network) and 1 - Network connection in the following dialogue:
                            Step 4.1 - Receiver selection:
                            1 - DVBT Stick (USB)
                            -----------------------------------------------------
                            2 - SBS1/SBS1er (USB/Network)
                            3 - SBS3 (USB/Network)
                            4 - ModeS Beast (USB/Network)
                            5 - AVR Compatible (DVBT over network, etc)
                            6 - microADSB (USB/Network)
                            7 - SBSx via Basestation (localhost:30006)
                            Enter your receiver type (1-7)$: 4

Step 4.2 - Please select connection type:
                            1 - Network connection
                            2 - USB directly to this computer
                            Enter your connection type (1-2)$: 1

Step 4.3A - Please enter your receiver's IP address/hostname
                            $: 127.0.0.1

Step 4.3B - Please enter your receiver's data port number
                            $: 30005
                            Oh and you will be asked for a feed key you can get via your account on the main website, it will ask you for it during installation.

Regarding coverage: They will just use your receiver less for sending data if the coverage is already good in your area and it will be a backup so to say.
                            You still get your subscription if you are interested in that.

But i'm not sure there is a coverage map.
                            Last edited by wiedehopf; 2019-01-20, 17:36.

Comment

• Many thanks
                              I ordered from Ali: RTL-SDR V3 and ADS-B 1090MHz Amplifier filter 38dB, but only 3dB antenna.. But it will be only on my windows, but not 24/7...Because I living in a hilly country, so the coverage will be not good...
                              There are better people, with good coverage, than me...but I want to help in a small part.

Comment

• I'm a Newbie and just started feeding from a home build yesterday. I was unsuccessful in an application for FR24 equipment however as I'm in the centre of Edinburgh it was not surprising. What I would like to know though is there a detailed map showing the location of receivers around the world. I am curious as to how many there are in my vicinity.

Comment

Working...
                                X