Help us increase coverage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cogsinister View Post
    I bet the guy in Germany who makes the FR24 hardware sells 1000 FR24 ones to every massively priced Radarcape version.
    Gunther is not focusing on making Radarcape a big volume product. He is only selling is because there is a demand to buy this kind of product. Apart from the product it self, the support costs some money.

Comment

• I am entitled to my opinion.
      FR24 Feeder Station F-CYFC1.

Comment

• So i'm Be in waithing list from Iran no problem
        But i have question why Every time Any Fr24 Recever in some part Like Yerevan,armenia And like nakhjavan, Azerbaijan And Ganja, Azerbaijan After 1 or 2 day be Off For ever? What's Matter? Mr Mike Can you Explain it? Thank you A lot

Comment

• My Box was issued on July 7, I was ready to install it, but DHL showed it starting from July 9, has been staying in Saulheim,Germany
          I was a little worried it has lost
          China Kunming
          F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Comment

• Originally posted by YsMilan View Post
            My Box was issued on July 7, I was ready to install it, but DHL showed it starting from July 9, has been staying in Saulheim,Germany
            Please contact support@fr24.com to solve the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Please contact support@fr24.com to solve the issue.
              I was just complaining about DHL,This sort of thing for DHL, this seems normal,As far as I know, there are a lot of people complain about parcels remaining in Germany.

On July 22, I have contacted the support@fr24.com.
              Answer is:
              "I have asked the shipping agent to check.
              Note for Shipping Agent."
              Last edited by YsMilan; 2014-07-31, 06:22.
              China Kunming
              F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Comment

My Box was issued on July 7, I was ready to install it, but DHL showed it starting from July 9, has been staying in Saulheim,Germany
                Originally posted by YsMilan View Post
                I was just complaining about DHL,This sort of thing for DHL, this seems normal,As far as I know, there are a lot of people complain about parcels remaining in Germany.

On July 22, I have contacted the support@fr24.com.
                Answer is:
                "I have asked the shipping agent to check.
                Note for Shipping Agent."
                Just curious, is the package on its way to you now? How long did it remain in Germany after posting?

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                  Just curious, is the package on its way to you now? How long did it remain in Germany after posting?
                  To date:
                  Mon, 07.07.2014 13:59 h -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
                  Tue, 08.07.2014 16:45 h Augsburg, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
                  Wed, 09.07.2014 04:08 h Saulheim, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center
                  Tue, 05.08.2014 06:41 h IPZ-Ffm, Germany The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: )
                  China Kunming
                  F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Comment

To date:
                    Mon, 07.07.2014 13:59 h -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
                    Tue, 08.07.2014 16:45 h Augsburg, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
                    Wed, 09.07.2014 04:08 h Saulheim, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center
                    Tue, 05.08.2014 06:41 h IPZ-Ffm, Germany The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: )
                    Almost 1 month stay in SAulheim it seems. Unbelievable. FR24 should seek compensation for the delay...

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
                      Almost 1 month stay in SAulheim it seems. Unbelievable. FR24 should seek compensation for the delay...
                      That,.. Is no confirmation,. that it has arrived in the Destination country. and when,.
                      The new country normally gives a new Tracking number.
                      (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
                      1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• I just sent my request to receive a FR24 receiver in Colombia, I want to improve the coverage in this country, do you think I'm getting one receiver in Colombia?

Comment

• If you just filled out your request. Wait. You'll get a response sometime.

Comment

• Yeah, hopefully I'll be approved since there's not much coverage here in Colombia, read all the thread and didn't see "Colombia" anywhere.

Comment

• I just saw the list provided, only see one city in Colombia, should I apply for a FR24 receiver??

Comment

• Originally posted by Adelgallego View Post
                                I just saw the list provided, only see one city in Colombia, should I apply for a FR24 receiver??
                                If you are in a position to agree with the terms of the agreement (able to install it within 7 days of receipt and keep it going 24/7 - then yes, do apply. FR24 will decide if they need a receiver in your location.

Comment

Working...
                                X