Help us increase coverage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imokruok View Post
    Any interest in coverage at MKE? If FR24 can provide a box, I can provide a location near the airport.
    Please see:

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

Mike as soon as they are ready will you email me please,thank mick(loadmaster)

Comment

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
        The Flightradar24.com receiver pack includes an external antenna and cables:

"The ADS-B receiver that we are sending out is a special Flightradar24 branded unit developed by makers of the Mode-S Beast. The Flightradar24 Box is compact (measuring just 100x60x30mm). It connects directly to your router/modem by Ethernet cable. It doesn't need a PC to run and we supply an external Mode-S antenna, all cables including a GPS antenna for data timing precision."
        Hi, is there a picture to show what the antenna looks like? Thanks!
        and can I use my own key to feed if I use the device?

Comment

Hi, I am disappointed with poor coverage of arrivals and departures at Inverness airport in Scotland. Its not a high volume airport but nevertheless its a hub for the Highlands and islands an area bigger than belgium. the highlevel routes seem to be generally covered but virtually no info on the airport activity. i would offer to take equipment on but my location is restricted because of hilly topography and 20 mls from airport. Thanks

Comment

It may be there is no residential areas close to it? It is line of sight so needs to have someone within a mile or so of the airport to be an enthusiast and host some equipment

But you also won't see a lot of action if they are using Flybe or older regional aircraft with no ADSB anyway
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

In N.Ireland. 54.316073, -5.707226.Can I be of help?

Comment

See:

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

For the above link, when you fill in the request info.

Volunteers Needed - UK Members
                  In the Country field please enter "UK (Mlat Trial)".

More details from Anmer:
                  Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                  [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

fyi everyone. The list was updated with more locations (109 areas).

Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Mike,

I've been always keen on providing coverage for RPLL; however, the lack of reliability from my receiver has been a hindrance. Currently the setup is running on a Windows Vista machine through adsbSCOPE and a homebrew 1090 MHz antenna. My internet connection is reliable, but it's the microADSB dongle keeps disconnecting from the USB port for some odd reason so I have to manually reconnect it every time it does that. Obviously, I can't stay at home just to monitor the device, but with a decent receiver and antenna, I see no problem keeping the feed running unattended 24/7.

I signed up on the equipment page and hope to hear from you soon.

Miguel
                      (T-RPLL1)

Comment

Hello, i.m from Gravina in Puglia 45 Km From Bari (Italy) International Airport these are my coordinates 40.818259,16.42986. I want to increase coverage for Bari and Puglia. My home is out of Gravina in Puglia and building is high with 360 of free view.

Comment

I forgotten to say that we have a second airport Brindisi is far from Gravina in Puglia about 120 Km. In front of my home i have free sky and i think to cover two airports, Bari and Brindisi.

Comment

Originally posted by masciandaro View Post
                            Hello, i.m from Gravina in Puglia 45 Km From Bari (Italy) International Airport these are my coordinates 40.818259,16.42986. I want to increase coverage for Bari and Puglia. My home is out of Gravina in Puglia and building is high with 360 of free view.
                            Fill in the form with you details here: http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment
                            AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

I just filled out the form - I'm in Tucson, AZ (32.236924, -110.784880) which is on your list of needed cities.

Comment

Any idea when the FR24 branded unit is going to be availble commercially to ordinary users? Would like to install such a unit to run 24/7 through my router instead of relying on RB running on a PC. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X