Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Help us increase coverage!

Purser
    Quote Originally Posted by kucengemok View Post
    GBits/s or mbits/s??
    That would most likely be 1Gbps (Gbits/s) since Birdie resides in SG.
    But I doubt it would make much difference since the amount of data from the FR24 isn't a lot.

Passenger
    Hello Mike, been a year since i asked for a kit and didn't get any response of you, was my application approved or not?

Thanks

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelgallego View Post
    Hello Mike, been a year since i asked for a kit and didn't get any response of you, was my application approved or not?

Thanks
    I would guess not.
    FR24 Feeder Station F-CYFC1.

Passenger
    Hello ... I just join the group, but would like to participate and who knows, could help ... I offer as experience 4 years in forum. contatoradar. com. br site moderator besides being former employee of VASP Traffic air So Paulo SA pt. wikipedia. org/wiki/ VASP. I have fixed residence 10 kilometers away from Guarulhos Airport and SBGR optimal structure for fixing the antenna to signal TRANSMISSION to the world! I thank the attention ...

Marl, Germany 1Km NNW of EDLM-( T-EDLM1 [F_EDLE1] )
    Quote Originally Posted by Mills View Post
    Hello ... I just join the group, but would like to participate and who knows, could help ... I offer as experience 4 years in forum. contatoradar. com. br site moderator besides being former employee of VASP Traffic air So Paulo SA pt. wikipedia. org/wiki/ VASP. I have fixed residence 10 kilometers away from Guarulhos Airport and SBGR optimal structure for fixing the antenna to signal TRANSMISSION to the world! I thank the attention ...
    Hi Mills,. I would suggest,. You Contact Support,.... As in Forum,. It may take quite a while, for any of the Admin staff
    to read .

Try Contact us,. on the map page,. Or "support@flightradar24.com"
    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Purser
    Quote Originally Posted by Mills View Post
    Hi Mills,

Try this page http://www.flightradar24.com/increase-coverage It might be a good start.

Kanok
    T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
    T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Passenger
    Ok Delcomp, Kanok... Thank, hugs

Captain
    FR24... I hope and I am sure you are working on something for Ho Chi Minh. We have lost a very reliable and good feeder in VVTS1. Hopefully its a matter of sending a replacement receiver and not the lost of host. Thanks.

First officer
    Hello,

does the receiver comes with a dump1090 (or similar) application and how is it possible to access that "local radar" ?
    Regards,
    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by equi View Post
    Hello,

does the receiver comes with a dump1090 (or similar) application and how is it possible to access that "local radar" ?
    Not sure what your question is. But EDDE has more than enough local receivers. Not likely you would get a freebie.

If you want to buy an FR24 receiver, they might do that but it will cost you.