Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Help us increase coverage!

Quote Originally Posted by peterhr View Post
    It's unlikely you'll be told, however it's not unusual to put two receivers fairly close to each other with one as backup for the other, so do apply if you are able to help.
    haha, indeed, i just try to ask!
    of course i will

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    In most cases we look for at least 2 feeders in a location to get backup just in case one receiver goes down. In areas where coverage is very important 3 receivers can be put quite close to each other. If MLAT is the goal 4 receivers can be installed within 100-150km.
    i see sir,
    i have send my application few month ago to order fr24 equipment, but i have cancelled because my my place too far from airport (about 30km, my friend say that to far)
    , then i have really bad internet connection.

great too hear btw, now Banda aceh and andaman sea already coverage by fr24
    Warm Regards,
    Ihsanush Shabri

Captain
    Distance from the airport isn't really important. Whats more important is that you have a good all round view if the sky and there are frequent planes nearby (most of mine probably fly a route 100 km south of me). You do need a reliable internet connection.

Passenger
    I have a question, can I connect the receiver to the PC? To see what's going on??

I want to make the intention to request to receive the FR24 receiver in Brazil, I want to Improve the coverage in this country in the city of Franca.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Leopoldino View Post
    I want to make the intention to request to receive the FR24 receiver in Brazil, I want to Improve the coverage in this country in the city of Franca.
    You can submit a request here: http://www.flightradar24.com/free-ads-b-equipment

They will contact you in the next 7 to 365 days so you have to be patient.

Cheers.

Thanks @Adelgallego!

Quote Originally Posted by Adelgallego View Post
    I have a question, can I connect the receiver to the PC? To see what's going on??
    Yes you can, port 30003 and/or port 30334 are provided so you can run VRS or Planeplotter or any other ADS-B client that supports those port inputs and this will enable you to see your local data.
    Michael
    Palmerston North,
    New Zealand
    ex-FR24 Feeder

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelgallego View Post
    There is some health data that can you view locally, the Receiver have a small web server for this purpose, in the other hand, once the receiver is uploading data, the FR24 team will provide you a account for viewing the coverage, number of planes spotted and other valuable data.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by nzradar View Post
    Yes you can, port 30003 and/or port 30334 are provided so you can run VRS or Planeplotter or any other ADS-B client that supports those port inputs and this will enable you to see your local data.
    Oh thanks... well hope they approve my request

There is some health data that can you view locally, the Receiver have a small web server for this purpose, in the other hand, once the receiver is uploading data, the FR24 team will provide you a account for viewing the coverage, number of planes spotted and other valuable data.
    I'm really excited about this receiver, I wish they send me one, though I just ordered a R820T, I'm not that patient lol
    Last edited by Adelgallego; 2014-08-15 at 02:56.

This topic for 2 month DOn't have any post Please Write here witch Country send Equipment