Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 544

Thread: Help us increase coverage!

  1. #421
    Team FR24 Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogsinister View Post
    I bet the guy in Germany who makes the FR24 hardware sells 1000 FR24 ones to every massively priced Radarcape version.
    Gunther is not focusing on making Radarcape a big volume product. He is only selling is because there is a demand to buy this kind of product. Apart from the product it self, the support costs some money.

  2. #422
    Passenger
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    F-CYFC1
    Posts
    17
    I am entitled to my opinion.

  3. #423
    Flight attendant malavanehsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    69
    So i'm Be in waithing list from Iran no problem
    But i have question why Every time Any Fr24 Recever in some part Like Yerevan,armenia And like nakhjavan, Azerbaijan And Ganja, Azerbaijan After 1 or 2 day be Off For ever? What's Matter? Mr Mike Can you Explain it? Thank you A lot

  4. #424
    Flight attendant
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    China Kunming
    Posts
    70
    My Box was issued on July 7, I was ready to install it, but DHL showed it starting from July 9, has been staying in Saulheim,Germany
    I was a little worried it has lost
    China Kunming
    F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

  5. #425
    Team FR24 Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,110
    Quote Originally Posted by YsMilan View Post
    My Box was issued on July 7, I was ready to install it, but DHL showed it starting from July 9, has been staying in Saulheim,Germany
    I was a little worried it has lost
    Please contact support@fr24.com to solve the issue.

  6. #426
    Flight attendant
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    China Kunming
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Please contact support@fr24.com to solve the issue.
    I was just complaining about DHL,This sort of thing for DHL, this seems normal,As far as I know, there are a lot of people complain about parcels remaining in Germany.

    On July 22, I have contacted the support@fr24.com.
    Answer is:
    "I have asked the shipping agent to check.
    Note for Shipping Agent."
    Last edited by YsMilan; 2014-07-31 at 06:22.
    China Kunming
    F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

  7. #427
    Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    North Borneo aka Sabah
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by YsMilan View Post
    My Box was issued on July 7, I was ready to install it, but DHL showed it starting from July 9, has been staying in Saulheim,Germany
    I was a little worried it has lost
    Quote Originally Posted by YsMilan View Post
    I was just complaining about DHL,This sort of thing for DHL, this seems normal,As far as I know, there are a lot of people complain about parcels remaining in Germany.

    On July 22, I have contacted the support@fr24.com.
    Answer is:
    "I have asked the shipping agent to check.
    Note for Shipping Agent."
    Just curious, is the package on its way to you now? How long did it remain in Germany after posting?

  8. #428
    Flight attendant
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    China Kunming
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
    Just curious, is the package on its way to you now? How long did it remain in Germany after posting?
    To date:
    Mon, 07.07.2014 13:59 h -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
    Tue, 08.07.2014 16:45 h Augsburg, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
    Wed, 09.07.2014 04:08 h Saulheim, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center
    Tue, 05.08.2014 06:41 h IPZ-Ffm, Germany The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: )
    China Kunming
    F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

  9. #429
    Captain
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    North Borneo aka Sabah
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by YsMilan View Post
    To date:
    Mon, 07.07.2014 13:59 h -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
    Tue, 08.07.2014 16:45 h Augsburg, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
    Wed, 09.07.2014 04:08 h Saulheim, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center
    Tue, 05.08.2014 06:41 h IPZ-Ffm, Germany The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: )
    Almost 1 month stay in SAulheim it seems. Unbelievable. FR24 should seek compensation for the delay...

  10. #430
    Super Moderator delcomp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Marl, Germany 1Km NNW of EDLM-( T-EDLM1 [F_EDLE1] )
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
    Almost 1 month stay in SAulheim it seems. Unbelievable. FR24 should seek compensation for the delay...
    That,.. Is no confirmation,. that it has arrived in the Destination country. and when,.
    The new country normally gives a new Tracking number.
    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

    URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •