Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Help us increase coverage!

Quote Originally Posted by Cogsinister View Post
    I bet the guy in Germany who makes the FR24 hardware sells 1000 FR24 ones to every massively priced Radarcape version.
    Gunther is not focusing on making Radarcape a big volume product. He is only selling is because there is a demand to buy this kind of product. Apart from the product it self, the support costs some money.

Passenger
    I am entitled to my opinion.

So i'm Be in waithing list from Iran no problem
    But i have question why Every time Any Fr24 Recever in some part Like Yerevan,armenia And like nakhjavan, Azerbaijan And Ganja, Azerbaijan After 1 or 2 day be Off For ever? What's Matter? Mr Mike Can you Explain it? Thank you A lot

Flight attendant
    My Box was issued on July 7, I was ready to install it, but DHL showed it starting from July 9, has been staying in Saulheim,Germany
    I was a little worried it has lost
    China Kunming
    F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Quote Originally Posted by YsMilan View Post
    My Box was issued on July 7, I was ready to install it, but DHL showed it starting from July 9, has been staying in Saulheim,Germany
    Please contact support@fr24.com to solve the issue.

Flight attendant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Please contact support@fr24.com to solve the issue.
    I was just complaining about DHL,This sort of thing for DHL, this seems normal,As far as I know, there are a lot of people complain about parcels remaining in Germany.

On July 22, I have contacted the support@fr24.com.
    Answer is:
    "I have asked the shipping agent to check.
    Note for Shipping Agent."
    Last edited by YsMilan; 2014-07-31 at 06:22.
    China Kunming
    F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Captain
    I was just complaining about DHL,This sort of thing for DHL, this seems normal,As far as I know, there are a lot of people complain about parcels remaining in Germany.

On July 22, I have contacted the support@fr24.com.
    Answer is:
    "I have asked the shipping agent to check.
    Note for Shipping Agent."
    Just curious, is the package on its way to you now? How long did it remain in Germany after posting?

Flight attendant
    Quote Originally Posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
    Just curious, is the package on its way to you now? How long did it remain in Germany after posting?
    To date:
    Mon, 07.07.2014 13:59 h -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
    Tue, 08.07.2014 16:45 h Augsburg, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
    Wed, 09.07.2014 04:08 h Saulheim, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center
    Tue, 05.08.2014 06:41 h IPZ-Ffm, Germany The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: )
    China Kunming
    F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Captain
    To date:
    Mon, 07.07.2014 13:59 h -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically
    Tue, 08.07.2014 16:45 h Augsburg, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
    Wed, 09.07.2014 04:08 h Saulheim, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center
    Tue, 05.08.2014 06:41 h IPZ-Ffm, Germany The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: )
    Almost 1 month stay in SAulheim it seems. Unbelievable. FR24 should seek compensation for the delay...

Marl, Germany 1Km NNW of EDLM-( T-EDLM1 [F_EDLE1] )
    Quote Originally Posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
    Almost 1 month stay in SAulheim it seems. Unbelievable. FR24 should seek compensation for the delay...
    That,.. Is no confirmation,. that it has arrived in the Destination country. and when,.
    The new country normally gives a new Tracking number.
    (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
    1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)