Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kucengemok View Post
    GBits/s or mbits/s??
    That would most likely be 1Gbps (Gbits/s) since Birdie resides in SG.
    But I doubt it would make much difference since the amount of data from the FR24 isn't a lot.

Comment

• Hello Mike, been a year since i asked for a kit and didn't get any response of you, was my application approved or not?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Adelgallego View Post
        Hello Mike, been a year since i asked for a kit and didn't get any response of you, was my application approved or not?

Thanks
        I would guess not.
        FR24 Feeder Station F-CYFC1.

Comment

• Hello ... I just join the group, but would like to participate and who knows, could help ... I offer as experience 4 years in forum. contatoradar. com. br site moderator besides being former employee of VASP Traffic air São Paulo SA pt. wikipedia. org/wiki/ VASP. I have fixed residence 10 kilometers away from Guarulhos Airport and SBGR optimal structure for fixing the antenna to signal TRANSMISSION to the world! I thank the attention ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mills View Post
            Hello ... I just join the group, but would like to participate and who knows, could help ... I offer as experience 4 years in forum. contatoradar. com. br site moderator besides being former employee of VASP Traffic air São Paulo SA pt. wikipedia. org/wiki/ VASP. I have fixed residence 10 kilometers away from Guarulhos Airport and SBGR optimal structure for fixing the antenna to signal TRANSMISSION to the world! I thank the attention ...
            Hi Mills,. I would suggest,. You Contact Support,.... As in Forum,. It may take quite a while, for any of the Admin staff
            to read .

Try Contact us,. on the map page,. Or "support@flightradar24.com"
            (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
            1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mills View Post
              Hello ... I just join the group, but would like to participate and who knows, could help ... I offer as experience 4 years in forum. contatoradar. com. br site moderator besides being former employee of VASP Traffic air São Paulo SA pt. wikipedia. org/wiki/ VASP. I have fixed residence 10 kilometers away from Guarulhos Airport and SBGR optimal structure for fixing the antenna to signal TRANSMISSION to the world! I thank the attention ...
              Hi Mills,

Try this page http://www.flightradar24.com/increase-coverage It might be a good start.

Kanok
              T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
              T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

• Ok Delcomp, Kanok... Thank, hugs

Comment

• FR24... I hope and I am sure you are working on something for Ho Chi Minh. We have lost a very reliable and good feeder in VVTS1. Hopefully its a matter of sending a replacement receiver and not the lost of host. Thanks.

Comment

• Hello,

does the receiver comes with a dump1090 (or similar) application and how is it possible to access that "local radar" ?
                    Regards,
                    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Originally posted by equi View Post
                      Hello,

does the receiver comes with a dump1090 (or similar) application and how is it possible to access that "local radar" ?
                      Not sure what your question is. But EDDE has more than enough local receivers. Not likely you would get a freebie.

If you want to buy an FR24 receiver, they might do that but it will cost you.

Comment

• Do you have any flightradar24 T-shirt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ihave design a few,. If you wish to click on the link in my profile,. Under Fan-shop,..

You can even Design your own...
                          Last edited by delcomp; 2016-07-06, 06:05.

1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

• give me the link

Comment

• The Link is in my profile shown , at the bottom ,...:

FR24 Fan-Shop..: http://fr24fanshop.spreadshirt.co.uk/

Comment

• FR24 logo so small[emoji22]

Comment

Working...
                                X