This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!
    FR24 Premium issue for Android: 'unable to connect' error when you try to log in with password containing special marks (in my case it was '^'). This problem doesn't occur in Windows web-browser environment (logging in as premium user). The only solution now is changing password to that containing letters and numbers only.
    To admins/developers: is it possible to fix that issue?

Comment

• A newbie here folks and I hope you can help me.

I have Flightradar24 Pro (v4.2.1.) with Arrivals Board add-on and it’s installed on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, (Android v4.2.2).

I like to keep in touch with the airports of my home country Greece and enjoy using the Arrivals Board add-on which successfully brings up details even for the smallest airports in my country. The only airport it does not give me any information for is Athens International (LGAV). When using the Search option and typing in ATH or Athens it brings up ‘Diamonds Athuraga Beach & Water Villas’ but with with the codes ICAO: LGAV IATA: ATH. 'The Diamonds' is a resort in the Maldives!

When I click the search result it takes me to Athens International but again, the airport is named after the resort above and not once have I been able to see any arrivals. It simply says ‘no flights available’, without the usual windspeed and temperature options. It makes no difference if I manually scroll to the airport.

I uninstalled Flightradar, closed the tablet, and then I downloaded and re-installed the programme plus add-on but still the problem continues.

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? I’d really like to see arrivals at Athens and I’m puzzled why the program isn’t doing this. If it’s any help, my version of Google Maps is the most up-to-date.

With thanks,

Thanos

Comment

• Interesting Andrew, even though Mike says logos are not implementd for the time being. So it seems to be hardware dependant.

Comment

• Hey Admin guys: Nice job on the latest update in FR24 for android users. Everything seems to be working great, nice extra features and looks like the bugs have been fixed. I think the camera view with FR24 in android OS is not too bad. Kinda like the view a pilot would see out his side windows. I do think however it would be a great idea for a future update to maybe be able to move the camera view in 3D a little, if that could be done it would be awesome. Anyways like i said kodos to the team for making this possible for the android users.

Comment

• Hi,

I've been using FR24 on my phone now for the last 8 months, a few months ago I purchased the full version (android) from Google play store and also purchased the in app extras. The different sized aircraft are working fine but I've noticed over the last week that the maps aren't showing me any airports so I can't click on them to get the arrivals boards etc.
            I've gone into settings on the phone (Samsung Galaxy GT-I9000) and can't see anything that needs to be changed in there so can anyone help please ?

Regards

Steve (in the UK)

PS. I should add that 'show airports' in settings is set to 'on'
            Last edited by Steve_Jones; 2013-09-17, 10:12. Reason: Added the PS

Comment

• The problem with my version of app (FR premium on Samsung Galaxy Duos, or Galaxy Tab 2, Android 4.1) that once flight selected, the whole route is aiways shown (no matter whether you select "Show Route" option or not). Am I missing something? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Dale View Post
                Hey Admin guys: Nice job on the latest update in FR24 for android users. Everything seems to be working great, nice extra features and looks like the bugs have been fixed. I think the camera view with FR24 in android OS is not too bad. Kinda like the view a pilot would see out his side windows. I do think however it would be a great idea for a future update to maybe be able to move the camera view in 3D a little, if that could be done it would be awesome. Anyways like i said kodos to the team for making this possible for the android users.
                The old Flightradar24 Pro app for Android has been discontinued so we will close the thread here. Users that previously bought the app can keep using it and downloading it from Play Store but no new features will be added. The New Flightradar24 App can be downloaded from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com

Comment

• Originally posted by DigoAmorim View Post
                  Peter, I think if FR24 uses google earth API, the user should have installed google earth app in his smartphone to make it works like google earth.
                  FR24 uses Google Maps API, and there is no Google Earth API.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve_Jones View Post
                    Hi,

I've been using FR24 on my phone now for the last 8 months, a few months ago I purchased the full version (android) from Google play store and also purchased the in app extras. The different sized aircraft are working fine but I've noticed over the last week that the maps aren't showing me any airports so I can't click on them to get the arrivals boards etc.
                    I've gone into settings on the phone (Samsung Galaxy GT-I9000) and can't see anything that needs to be changed in there so can anyone help please ?

Regards

Steve (in the UK)

PS. I should add that 'show airports' in settings is set to 'on'
                    If you have any other questions or suggestions or if you want to report a problem with the Flightradar24 app please post a reply to this post here on the forum or use this form to contact Flightradar24 support team by email. Remember to include information about your phone/tablet model, Android version, app version and a comprehensive error description. You can also attach a screenshot of the problem to make troubleshooting easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by PALTDNNZ View Post
                      The problem with my version of app (FR premium on Samsung Galaxy Duos, or Galaxy Tab 2, Android 4.1) that once flight selected, the whole route is aiways shown (no matter whether you select "Show Route" option or not). Am I missing something? Thanks.
                      Not sure if I understand the problem. Please provide a screenshot.

Comment

• Originally posted by voxel View Post
                        Interesting Andrew, even though Mike says logos are not implementd for the time being. So it seems to be hardware dependant.
                        Once again. Logos are implemented, but not shown for performance reasons on some early versions of Android 4.0.x... I just don't remember all versions numbers in my head, but some early versions are just too slow, and logos are not available for users with this old Android version.

Comment

• the whole route is shown

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Not sure if I understand the problem. Please provide a screenshot.
                          The (expected) route is always shown even without "show route" option selected. Thanks.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I have the AR with the app on my HTC Desire C mobile phone,however,because HTC desire C phones compass doesn't work,I can't make the most of the service that FR24 provides.I will be changing my phone for one which does have a working compass! and will get app again!
                            Planes? PLANES?!! WE'VE got plenty of planes!

Comment

• Hey just checking over the settings in the Android App for FR24 version 4.2.1, been meaning to ask this for a few days now, can anyone explain the setting "Show dialog on", what does it mean?? Have turned it on and off a few times and can't seem to see any differnce when i go back to the map and check out flights. Just curious, i know what all the other settings are and mean, but that one is slightly different.

Cheers.

Comment

• Hello there,

After explaining my problems with FR24Pro and with a reaction of Mike, nothing seems to help in my case.
                                I therefore erased the app from my S4 and enjoy life further on.
                                Considering all the problems everybody has, this prog is far from solid and has a long way to go for that.

All the best to everybody, Bey!

Comment

Working...
                                X