This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just read the whole thread ...

To be more precise, question has been asked many times, and so far, the only answer was published 10 months ago (08/13) telling this "request is of minor importance, request closed".
    I know we all have different use of FR24, i don't care of 3D view etc ... i undestand peolpe requesting such things. You know what i would love to find in the a release, and i am not the only one to have requested this, a little 10 reqests were posted to this topic : being able to filter inbound flights flying to a defined airport : for photographers like myself, this will be THE invaluable feature to use when enjoying our hobby.

I know the arrival/departure board is running well but the register of aircraft is missing in flight information's label.
    And as for instance, for PMI/Palma de Mallorca's busy arrivals, i cannot tap every arrival board's flight info, to check aircraft's register on the map, then go back to airport arrival board and look for the next one.
    Adding aircraft's register in flight label of arrival board would partly solve our request (maybe between flight number and aircraft type ?).

Hope some updates will be done regarding this awaited request. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Custom Alerts is an additional in-app that was released for Android a couple of months ago. If you have bought it before, you can restore it by clicking "in-app-purchases" in the menu.
      That is the point!
      There is no "in-app-purchases" in the menu though i use the most recent version. Maybe i search at the wrong place.
      The menu only contains:
      - Bookmarks
      - Filters
      - Augmented Reality
      - Settings
      - Share App
      - Help
      - About

And no submenu contains the "in-App-purchase"
      Thatīs why i ask if the Andropit Version might be different?

Comment

• Originally posted by vykeer View Post
        Hello!
        FR24 Premium issue for Android: 'unable to connect' error when you try to log in with password containing special marks (in my case it was '^'). This problem doesn't occur in Windows web-browser environment (logging in as premium user). The only solution now is changing password to that containing letters and numbers only.
        To admins/developers: is it possible to fix that issue?
        Just saw your post... I posted an inquiry about that error message. I use a "#" sign in my pw so that might be the issue. I'll change the PW and see if that solves the issue.

...DOUG
        KD4MOJ
        ...DOUG
        KD4MOJ
        Where Am I?
        My Live Audio of KTLH

Comment

• Took the special characters out and now it works. Hope my hair grows back now... it was driving me crazy!

...DOUG
          KD4MOJ
          ...DOUG
          KD4MOJ
          Where Am I?
          My Live Audio of KTLH

Comment

• Originally posted by KD4MOJ View Post
            Took the special characters out and now it works. Hope my hair grows back now... it was driving me crazy!

...DOUG
            KD4MOJ
            It may be that Android is not mapping special chars to the same ASCI code as windows, the test would be to create a password from an Android device with one of the offending chars in it and see if it works on a Win machine, if it then won't connect from the Win machine then it is a mapping problem and the admins cannot do anything about it without weakening the password security, I would'nt be suprised if this was covered on many Android forums, but as I avoid both Android and Microsoft as much as posible I cannot give you a definitive answer.
            Ben.
            FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

• I'm using FR24 pro v5.21 on a Samsung S5 not rooted Android 4.4.2. For the past few days I have had NO 7600/7700 alerts at all - the Received alerts list is always empty.

Is there a problem or have there really been no alerts issued recently?

TIA.

Comment

• I have been told that Freeders get the pro version free. Is this true if so how do you d/l and use it free?
                Interested in all Austrian (any registrations beginning OE) info and using a DVB-T Dongle with Basestation.

Comment

• The "FR24 Feeder's" gets the FR24 Premium App.
                  You just need to download it, and use your FR24 login to use it.

Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2014-07-08, 21:05.
                  Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                  [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBrian View Post
                    The "FR24 Feeder's" gets the FR24 Premium App.
                    You just need to download it, and use your FR24 login to use it.
                    I downloaded it and put in both the password from here (an tried the one where my feeder key was sent to) and my password and it said Login unauthorised ...

What is wrong ?
                    Interested in all Austrian (any registrations beginning OE) info and using a DVB-T Dongle with Basestation.

Comment

• Contact the FR24 android app support for help with your login problem.
                      The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
                      Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                      [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lensmeister View Post
                        What is wrong ?
                        Do you have a Premium account setup using the same email address as your feeder account?

The login for all Premium apps and the enhanced website is the Premium account email address and your chosen password. If you're a feeder, the email must match the one you used for your feeder account.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
                          Do you have a Premium account setup using the same email address as your feeder account?

The login for all Premium apps and the enhanced website is the Premium account email address and your chosen password. If you're a feeder, the email must match the one you used for your feeder account.
                          Yes I set up the premium account last night. logged in then and again this morning and still having the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lensmeister View Post
                            Yes I set up the premium account last night. logged in then and again this morning and still having the issue.
                            What does it show under Your Account when you login into Premium?

Comment

• Account status: Not active.

Radar: T-EGKB8 Status: Offline

I know it is offline at the moment as my laptop is powered off.

Comment

• Problem with FR24 pro on Android

Hi

I have had FR24 and flight alerts installed on my Android phone for months now and flight alerts have been working well till this afternoon. Suddenly I did not receive a single alert. A soft reset of the phone did not work. Re-installing the app did not work. What must I do to get the alerts coming again? Thank you.
                                Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-07-20, 14:58. Reason: Post moved to correct thread, Speedbird

Comment

Working...
                                X