Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Flightradar24 app on Android phones and tablets

Passenger
    I have (re-)installed the FR24 Premium app on my Samsung S7Edge, as well as on my old Samsung S4. Now when I try to log in, I get the message "Unknown error, code 31" and the app will not open but stay on the login page.
    I have reset my password twice; account works fine on the website. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by bertsteur View Post
    I have (re-)installed the FR24 Premium app on my Samsung S7Edge, as well as on my old Samsung S4. Now when I try to log in, I get the message "Unknown error, code 31" and the app will not open but stay on the login page.
    I have reset my password twice; account works fine on the website. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
    Have you uninstall the app on your old mobile?

Passenger
    Contact with support as it seems that your subscription has expired. Log in to your account on website and click on Your account option to verify if your current plan has already changed to basic.

Wysłane z mojego D5803 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by 690ericj View Post
    Have you uninstall the app on your old mobile?
    Hi,
    Yes I did. And then re-installed in both phones, and neither of them works.\; I get the same error message on both phones.

Passenger
    Reinstalling will not help here. Verify if your subscription is still valid. You can check it in your account options on website. I think you need to renew it.

Wysłane z mojego D5803 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi Bertsteur,

If you're receiving the "Unknown error, code 31" it means your subscription has expired. Can you please contact support@fr24.com and we can assist you further with your issue

Quote Originally Posted by bertsteur View Post

Thanks.
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Passenger
    Everybody,

i run a device w/o GAPPS and w/o google play services. Can install FR24 premium, even log in, but (obviously) not usable. Any way Alternative to run an Android App under these conditions?

I am afraid i already know the answer though...

Hi Kaiaerd,

Unfortunately without Google Play Services installed you won't be able to get the FR24 Premium app working. If you want to be sure that you can run Flightradar24 on your device, make sure it's a Google certified unit from one of the major brands with a minimum screen resolution of 480x320 pixels, GPS, compass, rear camera and Android version 4.1 or higher.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiaerd View Post
    Everybody,

i run a device w/o GAPPS and w/o google play services. Can install FR24 premium, even log in, but (obviously) not usable. Any way Alternative to run an Android App under these conditions?

I am afraid i already know the answer though...
    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Hello, I had an Fr24 Premium App on my Xperia M4 Aqua (Android 5.0.1) , and everything works smooth. I change my phone to Huawei P9 (Android 6.0) , and there is a problem, planes stand still for some seconds then move, also coordinates do the same.
    Look at the video from M4
    Pentax K5 + Sky-Watcher 10" + Televue 2" 2x
    Canon 500D 70-300

Passenger

Password....

Hi!

Since two weeks, flightradar ask me for a password each time I connet!!!
    This is fastidious especialy when I'm in a hurry to spot an aircraft....!

Is there a way to get rid of that problem?

I'm with a MotoX Play Android!

Thanks

Raymond