Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE - The uninstall and reinstall of the app actually worked. The first updates in 7 weeks came in a few hours after a basic uninstall and reinstall. Case closed.

Android Version - 4.4.4. stock
    Phone - Nexus 5
    FR version - 5.21 pro

Issue:
    I've not received any alerts (custom alerts or squawks) since June 6th.

I've tried uninstalling the app (I lost all my custom alerts) and re-installing and setting up my custom alerts again. I also enabled 7600 and 7700 squawks.
    I notice my "Received alerts" list was still populated with all alerts I'd received from Jan 3rd 2014 - June 6th 2014. This list wasn't cleared out, even after I uninstalled the app?

Has this happened anyone before? Whats the best way to get alert notifications coming through again?

Thanks

Neil
    Last edited by mcgon1979; 2014-07-26, 12:26. Reason: solution found

Comment

• I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. The alerts worked for a day and a half. Then they stopped again. Help!

Comment

• Originally posted by fablee View Post
        I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. The alerts worked for a day and a half. Then they stopped again. Help!
        Just FYI, mine were fine ever since the re-install. They come in daily as expected. Might be some other issue with your device or setup?

Comment

• Suggestion to new feature for Custom Alert

Suggestion for new feature on PRO version.

I am currently using 5.21 on Android 4.4.4 on Nexus 5.

I have bought the Custom Alerts extra feature, because I like to be aware when certain aircraft types are overhead.
          I can choose a GLOBAL alert based on ICAO code or LOCAL. I obviously choose LOCAL, and zoom in on the area 10km x 10km around my house.

However, when I am visiting friends 50km away, or abroad in another country, this LOCAL alert won't apply. hmmm...

What about introducing a new custom alert type called CURRENT in which you can size a 10km x 10km area(customizable) around your current location, and alerts of this type will always apply to your current location.

So if you are on holidays, you can still be aware when an A380 is overhead etc.

Would this be difficult to achieve? It's a paid extra, so hopefully it can be looked at. It would make the Custom alert an even more attractive purchase too.

Thanks

Comment

• I have a issue on flighradar pro for android 4.3
            it seems time data is not correct itt says e.g
            10.04 ago 10 min 4 sec but flight has started
            at BCN flight duration should at least be 2 1/2 hours
            now reaching south of ORB
            Advice on this!
            Best regards

Comment

• Hello,

Is there a compatibility list for flightradar Pro on Android somewhere?

According to Amazon appshop (here) , the application is not compatible with my Xperia Z phone or my Nexus 10 tablet:
              kHXOEuB.png

Comment

• Amazon appshop offers the Kindle app.
                Android app can be found on https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ightradar24pro

Comment

• what is wrong?

Look please the pic at attachment. I have running flightradar24 pro on a trekstor vt10416-2 with Android 4.2.2 . Google maps will be shown after a while upside down. Why? What is wrong?

Sry my english is not so good, but i hope you understanding the problem...
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by yogi64; 2014-08-04, 18:41.

Comment

• Has anyone use this windows software with the FR24 Android app, and does it work ?

Any other similar windows software that's being used that can run the FR24 Android app ?

BlueStacks - App player
                    Explore hundreds of features BlueStacks provides to make mobile gaming on PC the best experience possible.
                    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• After some intense fooling around, I managed to get the FR24 Premium App to run on my BlackBerry Z30 with OS 10.3 as well as on a Z10 with OS10.2
                      Quite happy about that! Now I have FR24 available in my pocket.

IMG_20140816_144640.jpg

Comment

• Does the custom alerts list military or special flights into airports that aren't the usual flights? Like Omega tankers, ceremonial flights like lancasters C47s etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by 45Alpha View Post
                          Does the custom alerts list military or special flights into airports that aren't the usual flights? Like Omega tankers, ceremonial flights like lancasters C47s etc?
                          You can get alerts on all the flights that you can see on the live map.

Comment

• Just some more feedback...5.21pro nexus 5 on 4.4.4 stock

Regarding alerts. I have a local alert for when any 747s fly over my house. The local alert box is about 10km x 10km. I just got an alert as it came in as I've been on my phone for the past hour writing emails. I immediately clicked the alert to open the app. The aircraft was airway 150km away from my local area. Not much use. So it seems there is at least a 10 minute delay. Not great for a premium in app extra like alerts. Not a criticism, just hopping to help improve the app. Similar to my active local alerts suggestion. Local alerts that are always local to your current location even if you are abroad etc.

Comment

• Why did my in-app purchase stopped workring all of the sudden and I can't set new alerts?

Comment

• How many alerts do you have set?
                                Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X