Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've just had to uninstall and reinstall the Flightradar24 Pro for my Android phone via the Play Store as I hadn't been receiving any flight data for about a week now.

On reinstalling the app I now can't see the different icons for the larger aircraft such as the Airbus A380 and the Boeing 777 etc.

I paid for this extra function but can't find out how to get it back onto my phone.

Can someone offer any advice on this please?

Comment

• Sorry, I take it all back, they are there, I just missed them......

Put it down to old age...

Comment

• Is there a way to filter by airport on the pro version? I can't see it, and this is driving me crazy when I'm out spotting.

Comment

• Originally posted by arestifo View Post
          Is there a way to filter by airport on the pro version? I can't see it, and this is driving me crazy when I'm out spotting.
          If you have arrival tables in-app you can click on an airport to view incoming aircraft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            If you have arrival tables in-app you can click on an airport to view incoming aircraft.
            Ok, I purchased it, and it is better than nothing, but an airport filter would be an amazing feature to add

Comment

• That is what i missing too. On the webbased you can filter for an airport.

In the ios-app you can't. Missed chance

Comment

• Hi i have problem with Flightradar24 pro for Android. my problem is :
                Why the AR view doesn't working i hold it to the sky but there isn't any flight information. And the compas is not moving it stuck at 0 degrees North Help me please

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko View Post
                  Hi i have problem with Flightradar24 pro for Android. my problem is :
                  Why the AR view doesn't working i hold it to the sky but there isn't any flight information. And the compas is not moving it stuck at 0 degrees North Help me please
                  Please try to read first post for some hints
                  All about Flightradar24.com web page and Flightradar24 apps. No discussions about feeding data to Flightradar24.

Comment

• Hi,

Recently switched from iPhone 4S to Samsung Galaxy S4 running Jelly bean 4.2.2. App version is v3.7.1

I had the free version of FR on the iPhone but since getting my new phone, i've upgraded and but the FR24 app.

Issue is that FR just doesn't work as well on this phone. Aircraft don't move smoothly as they did on the iPhone app. Instead they stutter and refresh every few seconds. Also the map refreshes all the time which may be causing this stuttering.

Is it something that is fixable and something I'm doing wrong or is this a known issue? Please note i have downloaded the Free version and had exactly the same issue

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere
                    Last edited by wolfie1988; 2013-06-17, 12:41.

Comment

• map keeps reloading problem

I also have the same problem as wolfie 1988. THe map keeps reloading and reloading, so it's almost inpossible to see where on the map you are.
                      On the play store I've read the same comment already a couple of times.

I use flightradarpro 3.7.1 on a Xperia Z tablet with Android 4.1.2.

I've attached a picture of the problem.

Screenshot_2013-06-24-10-50-17.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dermeister View Post
                        THe map keeps reloading and reloading
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]2266[/ATTACH]
                        Mentioned many times before in this thread. It's a bug/limit in Google Maps API. Cleaning memory before running FR24 apps, helps in most cases.

Comment

• Sorry I am a newbie - I have installed Pro on my @tab 10-1 tablet running android v4.1.1. Flightradar loads and runs fine, but when I select an aircraft I get the small ifo box above it ok, but when I select the more info button I get a message saying 'Unfortunately, 'Flightradar24 Pro has stopped' I have tried uninstalling and then re-insalling but the problem does not clear. Any advice please. Incidentally I am also running this on my Samsung Galaxy S3 with no problems at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by frog69 View Post
                            Sorry I am a newbie - I have installed Pro on my @tab 10-1 tablet running android v4.1.1. Flightradar loads and runs fine, but when I select an aircraft I get the small ifo box above it ok, but when I select the more info button I get a message saying 'Unfortunately, 'Flightradar24 Pro has stopped' I have tried uninstalling and then re-insalling but the problem does not clear. Any advice please. Incidentally I am also running this on my Samsung Galaxy S3 with no problems at all.
                            It could be that its not a Google Play Supported Device (I can't see it on the list.) or it could be that the spec is to low to run the App.
                            Most Android phones and tablets use Google Play. Check the full list of Google Play supported devices to see if the Play Store works with your device.

Specifications: http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Home+...roductId=54418
                            AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                              It could be that its not a Google Play Supported Device (I can't see it on the list.) or it could be that the spec is to low to run the App.
                              Most Android phones and tablets use Google Play. Check the full list of Google Play supported devices to see if the Play Store works with your device.

Specifications: http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Home+...roductId=54418
                              Hi thanks for the response. I willhave to contact Google play and query my device.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I just joined the forum although I've been using Flightradar24 Pro for a little while now.

I have just purchased the in app purchase to turn my android device into the arrivals board if your favorite airport.

My question is how do I now set this up?

Many thanks,

Steve (A380Heavy)

Comment

Working...
                                X