X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by equi View Post
    Hi stan77,

thanks - but I (and hopefully others) need the Callsign Filter back Imagine, if you want to track a charter flight (e.g. Blue Panorama for Condor DE), you have to enter BPA instead of CFG. But if you don't know that Condor uses a BPA you are wondering where the flight is. You can surely extend it to other operators, TNT and Condor DE are just 2 examples from Germany.
    Even in the new 6.3 the Filter is missing, so the App is pretty useless if you want to track/search a Flight which is operated by Y but has Z callsign
    Regards,
    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Also, why can't it be used in landscape mode on an iPhone instead of everything being squashed into portrait mode? Not much good in portrait for watching traffic between the UK and Ireland.

Comment

• Hi,
        I'm having a weird problem with the latest version of FlightRadar24. I've tried searching the forum but didn't found anything about this problem.
        I see no map. And no planes. I see the Google logo on the bottom of the screen but just a blank page. A circle animation appears sometimes on the upper right side of the screen which I think it's autorefresh related. I can use the app to find info on planes, airports... so the app seems to work to some degree... but there's no map!

Mi phone (BQ Aquaris) is supported by google (I've checked the link) and it's running Android 4.2.1 so I can't see any problem here. Other apps that also use google maps do work and show the map just fine (like Marine Traffic)

Can someone help me find a solution or shed some light into this frustrating situation?
        Thanks
        Last edited by bokeron2020; 2015-03-28, 23:40.

Comment

• Same symptoms with me, bokeron. No amount of clearing cache or reinstalling helps.

I can even search for flights and it centres on it, but still nothing but grey.

Just happened one morning.

No remedy found except use another flight app.

Comment

• On the Galaxy S6 with Android 5.0.2 there is an issue with the sound of the custom alerts.

The sound is set to a sound in de library.
            You can see the selected sound
            Now when you get an alert there is NO sound.
            When you look in the app you see again “silent”

Tried this many times.
            Hope you can fix this.

Comment

• Originally posted by altenae View Post
              On the Galaxy S6 with Android 5.0.2 there is an issue with the sound of the custom alerts.

The sound is set to a sound in de library.
              You can see the selected sound
              Now when you get an alert there is NO sound.
              When you look in the app you see again “silent”

Tried this many times.
              Hope you can fix this.
              Found the situation !!!

After a new custom alert is added the notification sound is set to "silent" again.

Comment

• If you cannot see any planes in the app, please check if you are using custom filters. They might affect it.

Comment

• First of all, nice update released this week.

Please, on the next new version, give us the option to show and hide the vor's, ndb's and oceanic tracks.

Thanks a lot.
                  Rodrigo Amorim

Comment

• Do you know that now you can search for specified route? For example if you type JFK-LHR into search box, you will find flights going from JFK to LHR airport.

Wysłane z mojego D5803 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

• Really ? Wow, just wow ! I think that FR24 posted it only ten times or so, but glad you wrote that. Awesome work mate
                      Regards,
                      T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                      Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Originally posted by equi View Post
                        Really ? Wow, just wow ! I think that FR24 posted it only ten times or so, but glad you wrote that. Awesome work mate
                        Now,Now, play friendly.
                        FR24 Feeder Station F-CYFC1.

Comment

• Hello, would you consider adding "night mode" similar to SatTrack or sky map applications for night-time observations (i.e. showing only the red component) in one of the future versions of FR24 Pro if feasible? The standard mode affects the night vision and makes it hard to switch between looking at the plane and display (even with lowest lightness setting).
                          Last edited by pm_cz; 2015-07-05, 06:46.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bi-Bear View Post
                            Do you know that now you can search for specified route? For example if you type JFK-LHR into search box, you will find flights going from JFK to LHR airport.

Wysłane z mojego D5803 przy użyciu Tapatalka
                            Great, thank you

Comment

• Hi There,
                              I bought and downloaded premium version for my android phone. The problem is, when I search for route say EK425, it bring the flight number but when a " ! in box" in front of it and I can't see the route. This is weird because at the same time I can track the same flight from other apps. the plan was B-777 which is in the list so it should be ok but it isn't .
                              Thanks

Comment

• Tried to download the Premium android app, but it is "not available in your country" according to the Play store.

As a data feeder and premium user in Guernsey, can this be fixed please?

Comment

Working...
                                X