Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you will note that the App download page says " Minimum screen resolution required to run this app is 320x480px" Your phone has a screen resolution of 320x240.

Originally posted by cefer View Post
    hi i`m new here ,here is my problem i have an LG3II and when i try to buy the Flightradar24 Pro it tells me that this app is not compatible with my phone

Comment

• thanks

Originally posted by mcgon1979 View Post
      you will note that the App download page says " Minimum screen resolution required to run this app is 320x480px" Your phone has a screen resolution of 320x240.
      my firend thank you for the info , now i konw why

Comment

• Free version is useless - can't track (or even find) individual aircraft. What's the point?
        Just do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by chilkid View Post
          Free version is useless - can't track (or even find) individual aircraft. What's the point?
          Answer can be find on row 3 in first post

The free app is very simple and should only be used to check coverage.

Comment

• Just in case this is of use to somebody and I apologise if this is already well known.

The "FR24 Premium" app on Android will not work if your FlightRadar Premium account password has punctuation in it. The website premium.flightradar24.com will accept passwords with % etc. in - but the app won't.

I got "FR24 Premium" working eventually by guessing this and changing my password to purely alphanumeric. Now it works.

Thank you

Comment

• I have problems again with the custom alerts. It's worked well until 23.01.2014, then as I remember, was an update for FR24, and it's not works since this date.
              They are my last custom alerts. Nothing has been changed on my config. Any idea? Google Nexus 4 16GB, stock 4.4.2 KitKat, ART runtime
              Screenshot_2014-03-06-11-56-01.jpg
              Last edited by Csorbi; 2014-03-07, 12:08.

Comment

• Originally posted by Csorbi View Post
                I have problems again with the custom alerts. It's worked well until 23.01.2014, then as I remember, was an update for FR24, and it's not works since this date.
                They are my last custom alerts. Nothing has been changed on my config. Any idea?
                I have the same problem. Last custom alerts that I did got was also 23.1.2014. There have been many occasions that it should have alerted me but did not. It has now been over 6 weeks without any custom alerts and I have missed many opportunities.

I have Sony Xperia Z with 4.3 Android.

Comment

• This works good, iphone I live on a flight path in new zealand and i see the flights to the australian side but nothing if a air new zealand plane is flying over my house

Comment

• Originally posted by joebloggs View Post
                    This works good, iphone I live on a flight path in new zealand and i see the flights to the australian side but nothing if a air new zealand plane is flying over my house
                    Where are you Joe?, It could be that you are in a location where FR24 have no-one to pick up the aircraft signals - if so, please feel free to volunteer

Comment

• Originally posted by peterhr View Post
                      Where are you Joe?, It could be that you are in a location where FR24 have no-one to pick up the aircraft signals - if so, please feel free to volunteer
                      I am in Titahi Bay on top of a hill, it's about half a hour from Wellington airport. New Zealand obviously.

Comment

• Quick question - Pro version 5.0.3. on Nexus 5 standard 4.4.2

Sometimes the "My location" blue dot is an arrow and uses the compass to show the direction I'm facing. This is very helpful as I can look at the phone and tell which part of the sky I'm facing. It's quicker than opening up augmented reality.
                        However, sometimes my location is just the blue dot, not the blue arrow that shows phone compass orientation. Is this random, or how do I change from dot to arrow.
                        many thanks guys.

just to add, while using google maps app, the arrow is always there and updates in realtime. On FR pro it updates slowly when it is there, not in realtime.
                        Last edited by mcgon1979; 2014-03-11, 16:54.

Comment

• FR24pro crashes when received alerts activated

I have FR24pro installed on several of my Android smartphones and they have been working well.

However starting yesterday, mr FR24pro installed on my ANdroid version 4.0.3 Samsung I9100 smartphone would crash each time I try to access Received Alerts. Message would be 'FR24pro has stopped working'.

Problem persisted even after I reset the phone (restoring it to factory condition), wiped all its memory and reinstalled the app. It is thus not an issue with the phone in which FR24pro with Alerts installed had worked well for the past months.

Please advise if there is a problem with the app. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miksa View Post
                            I have the same problem. Last custom alerts that I did got was also 23.1.2014. There have been many occasions that it should have alerted me but did not. It has now been over 6 weeks without any custom alerts and I have missed many opportunities.

I have Sony Xperia Z with 4.3 Android.
                            Similar problem for me, last custom alerts were received on 25/2. Before that I was getting around five custom alerts a day, I did no changes to alert settings.
                            Sony Xperia Arc S, Android 4.0, FR version 5.0.3

Comment

• Hi all,

Quick update regarding alerts on android, we've confirmed an issue in the app receiving some alerts so we're actively working to resolve that now. Hope this will improve alerts for all users of course but any further feedback would be appreciated once this fix is released in a future release.

Regards,

Sean.

Comment

• Installed and bought this app the other day. When mucking around with it I have set a custom alert up for a flight and this keeps alerting me when there is activity for this flight, which I guess is what its supposed to do. But, I can't find where to delete this or any other alerts in the Android App. Would someone please point me in the right direction as its 'alerting' me in the middle of the night for a flight I have no interest in . Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X