Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It probably depends on the store. Not all countries are allowed to use Google Play apps.

Wysłane z mojego D5803 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

• Since Tuesday 6th, i have been unable to login to the Flightradar24 Pro app on andriod..
      Saying 'Unable to Connect' each time, using the correct Username and password.
      Tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the PlayStore...

The same error is not there on the iPhone app, nor the website!

Cheers

Comment

• Had the same issue on Android last night, tho the website was working flawlessly.
        This morning it seems to be all fine again.

Comment

• Originally posted by neebong View Post
          Since Tuesday 6th, i have been unable to login to the Flightradar24 Pro app on andriod..
          Saying 'Unable to Connect' each time, using the correct Username and password.
          Had the same problem but fixed today !!

Comment

• No issues for me
            Feed Provider:
            F-KDWH1
            T-KDWH8 (Experimental UAT)

Comment

• The old issue is back, then searching TAY only two flights appear. When I use the,crap, filter "Airline: TAY" it Displays a few more.However, if you could please fix that all flights with TAY callsign are liste that would be great.
              Issue is on the Android Premium App

Ps: i think others are affected too
              Regards,
              T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
              Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Another example of broken Filters. When I search for Small Planet Airlines, LLC, only one flight is provided on the Android App but there are (at the moment) two more flights airborne.

llc_issue.jpg

Regards,
                T-EDDE7

Comment

• I have made a website. How can i make it responsive to mobile phone ? If any one would like to visit for more advice easybdflexi.com.
                  Last edited by moha27; 2015-10-29, 19:10. Reason: Capitalization, Inclusion

Comment

• Got the Update for FR24 Pro today. Nice Tutorial on startup. But why the frack is it not possible to bring back the CALLSIGN Filter ?! It is so annoying that no one read the Forums for possible Feedback to make the app more userfriendly? It's not that hard to bring this Filter back -.-
                    Regards,
                    T-EDDE7

Comment

• There is an airline filter that may help you to find for example Dlh flights. Not sure what do you need, but it is really helpful.

Comment

• Hi,

there was a Callsign Filter before v6 of FR24. For example: If you track TNT Airways (Callsign TAY) you see on the Webpage all aircrafts with callsign TAY (Jet Time, Farnair/ASL, BlueBird Cargo etc.). On the App you can only select "Airline" Filter which displays only aircrafts of TAY which belongs to them (without Jet Time & others). Or if you want to track a Condor (Callsign CFG) flight which is operated by another airline (e.g. HiFly) you only see CFG flights which are Condors own aircrafts, but not the HiFly (callsign HFY) aircraft.

And this sucks if you are at the airport and not at home...
                        Regards,
                        T-EDDE7

Comment

• Well, true. You can only search for CFG callsign if you wish to check them all. Filters do not have such function.

Comment

• They had the function in v1-5 and the search field is ok, but only a workaround
                            Regards,
                            T-EDDE7

Comment

• in some airport, in the departure part (Android/apple app), show that some flight (xxx5454) is canceled, but in radar, the aircraft show enroute to destination, why be like that, what is the reason?
                              Warm Regards,
                              Ihsanush Shabri

Comment

• Hi Ihsanush,

It's Gaelan from FR24 support. This behaviour sounds irregular, can you please take screen shots of this and forward to support@fr24.com. We can then investigate any potential issues

Originally posted by Ihsanush Shabri View Post
                                in some airport, in the departure part (Android/apple app), show that some flight (xxx5454) is canceled, but in radar, the aircraft show enroute to destination, why be like that, what is the reason?
                                Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Working...
                                X