Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same by me, I used Premium at my PC and my Galaxy S6 and now I'm using the Gold-Edition (Trial-Version at the moment) and since yesterday I got "Unknown Error, Code 31" on my S6, Android 6.0.1 since last week.

Comment

• Mobile app Take Of And Destination not showing on bottom task bar

Hello. The problem is that I have a new Android phone ( Using KitKat ) one part of the App does not seem to work. I am using ver 6 .. If I tap on a Plane, on the bottom task bar I do not see the Take off or Destination of the plane. It just says Not available. If I turn on the Route selection it shows the Take off and Destination route on the plane symbol but not on the bottom task bar. The same version on my old phone does show both. Any guidance would be useful..Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by JEB0007 View Post
        Hello. The problem is that I have a new Android phone ( Using KitKat ) one part of the App does not seem to work. I am using ver 6 .. If I tap on a Plane, on the bottom task bar I do not see the Take off or Destination of the plane. It just says Not available. If I turn on the Route selection it shows the Take off and Destination route on the plane symbol but not on the bottom task bar. The same version on my old phone does show both. Any guidance would be useful..Thanks
        OK NO problem now as I have sorted it.....

Comment

• I have posted this before but have not seen it implemented but can you please include a way to back up Custom alerts for the FR24 app for Android?

It is a pain when I change phones or need to factory reset I have to enter all the alerts again.

Please implement either by giving a way to manually backup and restore in the app either to local backup file or cloud storage or alternatively use's the Android 6.0 Marshmallow service where app data can backed up to the your google cloud

Would be most appreciated thanks!

Comment

• Hi,

I have purchased the app in the google appstore yesterday after I saw a colleague use it on his iPhone.
            It works fine except when I point it at the sky all the planes displayed are jumping around and not accurate at all, while on the iPhone it was very accurate and steady.

Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

My phone is a Galaxy S6 on the latest Android build.

Many thanks!

Comment

• try to calibrate your compass u can find some app on play store that does it for u

Mauritius T-FIMP4 (Offline)
              Mauritius F-FIMP7 (Online)

Comment

• Hello ! I have a question: Is there any possibility to see the history for grounded aircrafts in the android app ?

Comment

• Hi,

Unfortunately the ability to see history of grounded flights like the "on ground" tab on our website isn't yet available inside the Android app. I'll be sure to pass along the feedback that you wish to see this included in future versions of the app

Originally posted by None View Post
                  Hello ! I have a question: Is there any possibility to see the history for grounded aircrafts in the android app ?
                  Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• Thank you, this feauture would be great. I am really missing this and the possibility for playback in the app.

Comment

• Hi!

I've a problem about alerts on my FR24 Premium app, downloaded on my new Huawei P9 Lite. I've setup alerts, but they don't working. On my previous mobile (a old Samsung Galaxy Trend), my alerts working well.

On my P9 Lite, I've delete the app, restart the phone and install the app again. I've setup alerts again, but that's always dont working...

What should I do to make it working again?

Thx for your help ;-)

Comment

• I have (re-)installed the FR24 Premium app on my Samsung S7Edge, as well as on my old Samsung S4. Now when I try to log in, I get the message "Unknown error, code 31" and the app will not open but stay on the login page.
                        I have reset my password twice; account works fine on the website. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by bertsteur View Post
                          I have (re-)installed the FR24 Premium app on my Samsung S7Edge, as well as on my old Samsung S4. Now when I try to log in, I get the message "Unknown error, code 31" and the app will not open but stay on the login page.
                          I have reset my password twice; account works fine on the website. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
                          Have you uninstall the app on your old mobile?

Comment

• Contact with support as it seems that your subscription has expired. Log in to your account on website and click on Your account option to verify if your current plan has already changed to basic.

Wysłane z mojego D5803 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

• Originally posted by 690ericj View Post
                              Have you uninstall the app on your old mobile?
                              Hi,
                              Yes I did. And then re-installed in both phones, and neither of them works.\; I get the same error message on both phones.

Comment

• Reinstalling will not help here. Verify if your subscription is still valid. You can check it in your account options on website. I think you need to renew it.

Wysłane z mojego D5803 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

Working...
                                X