Page 59 of 78 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Flightradar24 app on Android phones and tablets

Quote Originally Posted by Lensmeister View Post
    What is wrong ?
    Do you have a Premium account setup using the same email address as your feeder account?

The login for all Premium apps and the enhanced website is the Premium account email address and your chosen password. If you're a feeder, the email must match the one you used for your feeder account.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by FR24support View Post
    Do you have a Premium account setup using the same email address as your feeder account?

The login for all Premium apps and the enhanced website is the Premium account email address and your chosen password. If you're a feeder, the email must match the one you used for your feeder account.
    Yes I set up the premium account last night. logged in then and again this morning and still having the issue.
    Interested in all Austrian (any registrations beginning OE) info and using a DVB-T Dongle with Basestation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lensmeister View Post
    Yes I set up the premium account last night. logged in then and again this morning and still having the issue.
    What does it show under Your Account when you login into Premium?

Passenger
    Account status: Not active.

Radar: T-EGKB8 Status: Offline

I know it is offline at the moment as my laptop is powered off.
    Interested in all Austrian (any registrations beginning OE) info and using a DVB-T Dongle with Basestation.

Passenger

Problem with FR24 pro on Android

Hi

I have had FR24 and flight alerts installed on my Android phone for months now and flight alerts have been working well till this afternoon. Suddenly I did not receive a single alert. A soft reset of the phone did not work. Re-installing the app did not work. What must I do to get the alerts coming again? Thank you.
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2014-07-20 at 14:58. Reason: Post moved to correct thread, Speedbird

Passenger
    UPDATE - The uninstall and reinstall of the app actually worked. The first updates in 7 weeks came in a few hours after a basic uninstall and reinstall. Case closed.

Android Version - 4.4.4. stock
    Phone - Nexus 5
    FR version - 5.21 pro

Issue:
    I've not received any alerts (custom alerts or squawks) since June 6th.

I've tried uninstalling the app (I lost all my custom alerts) and re-installing and setting up my custom alerts again. I also enabled 7600 and 7700 squawks.
    I notice my "Received alerts" list was still populated with all alerts I'd received from Jan 3rd 2014 - June 6th 2014. This list wasn't cleared out, even after I uninstalled the app?

Has this happened anyone before? Whats the best way to get alert notifications coming through again?

Thanks

Neil
    Last edited by mcgon1979; 2014-07-26 at 12:26. Reason: solution found

Passenger
    I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. The alerts worked for a day and a half. Then they stopped again. Help!

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by fablee View Post
    I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. The alerts worked for a day and a half. Then they stopped again. Help!
    Just FYI, mine were fine ever since the re-install. They come in daily as expected. Might be some other issue with your device or setup?

Passenger

Lightbulb Suggestion to new feature for Custom Alert

Suggestion for new feature on PRO version.

I am currently using 5.21 on Android 4.4.4 on Nexus 5.

I have bought the Custom Alerts extra feature, because I like to be aware when certain aircraft types are overhead.
    I can choose a GLOBAL alert based on ICAO code or LOCAL. I obviously choose LOCAL, and zoom in on the area 10km x 10km around my house.

However, when I am visiting friends 50km away, or abroad in another country, this LOCAL alert won't apply. hmmm...

What about introducing a new custom alert type called CURRENT in which you can size a 10km x 10km area(customizable) around your current location, and alerts of this type will always apply to your current location.

So if you are on holidays, you can still be aware when an A380 is overhead etc.

Would this be difficult to achieve? It's a paid extra, so hopefully it can be looked at. It would make the Custom alert an even more attractive purchase too.

Thanks

Passenger
    I have a issue on flighradar pro for android 4.3
    it seems time data is not correct itt says e.g
    10.04 ago 10 min 4 sec but flight has started
    at BCN flight duration should at least be 2 1/2 hours
    now reaching south of ORB
    Advice on this!
    Best regards