This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A380Heavy View Post
    Hi everyone, I just joined the forum although I've been using Flightradar24 Pro for a little while now.

I have just purchased the in app purchase to turn my android device into the arrivals board if your favorite airport.

My question is how do I now set this up?

Many thanks,

Steve (A380Heavy)
    Hi Steve,

There is a marker on the Airport, just click it and the arrivials board will show up.

BR

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

• I have FR24Pro running fine on an HTC One, a Nexus 7 and an Asus Transformer Pro. I also have an HP Slate 7 which Play Store says is not compatible. Any idea why? Any plans to make it work?

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Mentioned many times before in this thread. It's a bug/limit in Google Maps API. Cleaning memory before running FR24 apps, helps in most cases.
        I have the same problem, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus N (GT-P6201), Android 4.0.4 rooted and i followed the instructions from the first post of this thread, but most of the times it did not work, especially the cleaning memory method. BUT i have other apps that uses the Google Maps API and there is everything working fine, so i think you simply can not say 'it's a bug in Google Maps API'.

I purchased FlighRadar24Pro today, because i think it's a fine app, but i recognized the behaviour with the reloading map first after the time-slot of 15 minutes to get my money back, so i'm actually a little bit frustrated.

Bye
        Alhifi

Comment

• Originally posted by Alhifi View Post
          I have the same problem, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus N (GT-P6201), Android 4.0.4 rooted and i followed the instructions from the first post of this thread, but most of the times it did not work, especially the cleaning memory method. BUT i have other apps that uses the Google Maps API and there is everything working fine, so i think you simply can not say 'it's a bug in Google Maps API'.
          What should we say instead if it's a Google problem? There are many threads on Google Android support forum about this.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...LqCUpuI/GTrn36.

Comment

• Just upgraded the Pro version on my Nexus 10 to 4.0. While the expanded flight/aircraft info popup which launches when you tap on an aircraft is useful, a couple of the values appear to get stuck. Watching an aircraft land, while the landing may have completed and speed might show say 10 kts (same as on my Galaxy S3 with 3.7.1), altitude still shows somewhere between 50 and 125 feet (Galaxy shows 0 feet) and vertical speed is something like -760 fpm. Maybe a bit of tweaking is required.

Comment

• I'm using the Pro version on my Nexus 10 and while I love the app, it seems to have problems finding some flights. For example I have been tracking BA193 today and while the website finds and tracks it perfectly, the app just keeps telling me the flight wasn't found. It found the flight OK for about the first hour, but since then, the app just won't find it, yet the website running on my laptop right next to the tablet (and on the same wireless LAN) is showing BA193 right where it should be (over northern Pennsylvania at the time of writing, so well within coverage).

If I scroll the map in the app to where I know the flight is and click on it, it shows and tracks the flight, but still refuses to find it in a search...
              Last edited by PaulH2; 2013-07-17, 18:31. Reason: updated information

Comment

• I updated to 4.0.

Where did the icons for the airlines go?

Voxel

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulH2 View Post
                  I'm using the Pro version on my Nexus 10 and while I love the app, it seems to have problems finding some flights. For example I have been tracking BA193 today and while the website finds and tracks it perfectly, the app just keeps telling me the flight wasn't found. It found the flight OK for about the first hour, but since then, the app just won't find it, yet the website running on my laptop right next to the tablet (and on the same wireless LAN) is showing BA193 right where it should be (over northern Pennsylvania at the time of writing, so well within coverage).

If I scroll the map in the app to where I know the flight is and click on it, it shows and tracks the flight, but still refuses to find it in a search...
                  Likely handed over to FAA data source if over the US, which I don't think is searchable in-app
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Outbound List

Just enjoying using flightradar24 on my new Android Tablet 8" (from Maplin)
                    The map display is stunning!
                    If I click on Manchester Airport EGCC I only get a list of inbounds, & no outbound selection is shown
                    unlike the version on my PC?

Apart from that a big THANKS to all involved!

Jay EGCC10
                    James Lazzari BSc (Hons)
                    T-EGCC125
                    http://www.ukjay.co.uk

Comment

• Are you using the Flightradar24 Pro app on your tablet?

At the moment the app doesn't show Outbounds. The website does.

Comment

• that's it, yes
                        no problem but I'm more interested in outbounds at the moment so have to use my PC for that

Jay EGCC10
                        James Lazzari BSc (Hons)
                        T-EGCC125
                        http://www.ukjay.co.uk

Comment

• why can i update Flightradar om my Samsung galaxy Tab 2 but not on my HTC One X+? they both have Android 4.+

greetings Jordi

Comment

• I upgraded to v4 of FR24 Pro for Android yesterday. I see that there are zoom buttons on the display now (bottom right), which is annoying as they get in the way on my Nexus 7's 7-inch screen, which is small enough already I am also getting a little frustrated that the options/tool bar along the top of the screen is also reducing the usable space on the display. Is there any way that these can be turned off?

Perhaps in the next version they can disappear after a few seconds, as is the case in so many other Android apps, and reappear when the display is touched?

Just a suggestion.

Comment

• Hello,

I've updated to 4.0 today on my Samsung S4. New version performs better and generally I like it more, but it seems it's not possible to see / search for squawk...?

Comment

• Hi all,

will be available in future 3d view feature for Android flightradar24 Pro app?

That feature is amazing

Comment

Working...
                                X