Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same here, can you please solve this issue on short notice? My paid app has not been working for about 4 weeks....

Comment

• Originally posted by DennisdeR View Post
      Same here, can you please solve this issue on short notice? My paid app has not been working for about 4 weeks....
      Please follow the instructions on previous page to submit a log file, as we are not able to reproduce the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Please follow the instructions on previous page to submit a log file, as we are not able to reproduce the problem.
        OMG! It's very sad to hear Mike.

Can you please tell me about Premium version of FR24? Is that working well on mobiles?

Comment

• still no maps displaying (but the "Google" name in colours at bottom of screen is there)

Comment

• I'm still very sad that there is no solution to this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Happpy View Post
              I'm still very sad that there is no solution to this.
              Me too ! .... My version is Pro (not Premium).

Comment

• Originally posted by uk69gb View Post
                Me too ! .... My version is Pro (not Premium).
                ... ..... IGNORANCE IS BLISS ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Same issue here. App does not display maps after either clearing its cache or the device's. Happened to a friend as well.
                  Mike; I would suggest clearing the cache and see if that reproduces the problem...

Comment

• I like the new look of the account stats using Firefox with Android...
                    JRF: T-EDNY19
                    South Germany

Comment

• The old Flightradar24 Pro app for Android has been discontinued so we will close the thread here.
                      Users that previously bought the app can keep using it and downloading it from Play Store but no new features will be added.

The New Flightradar24 App can be downloaded from https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ghtradar24free

Comment

Working...
                      X