This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi
    After a long time of loyal services, my app (v. 6.7.1) shows planes but no map any more. In the same machine (Samsung s3) the app "marine traffic" that also uses map, works OK.
    Why is this happening?
    What to do?
    Thanks is advance
    Regards

cmg
    Last edited by cmgam; 2017-02-01, 14:29.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmgam View Post
      Hi
      After a long time if loyal services, my app (v. 6.7.1) shows no map any more. In the same machine (Samsung s3) the app "marine traffic" that also uses map, works OK.
      Why is this happening?
      What to do?
      Thanks is advance
      Regards

cmg
      I also do application flightradar24

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by makkiahmad View Post
        I also do application flightradar24

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

Same happening with me. Same screenshots. Why it's happening? Please solve it.

Comment

• I have exactly the same problem.
          Android app now shows aircraft and airports ... but no maps !!!

Comment

• But No one listens here. What are you doing FR24?

Comment

• Hello. How can I use my account bussines on android mobile phone? I am owner of the radar antenna, and I am able to use this account as even 3 device, computer, mobile phone, and tablet. How do I put myself in phone software, or where I can get it, and how to install the application. Thank you..

Comment

• Originally posted by Catalin81 View Post
                Hello. How can I use my account bussines on android mobile phone? I am owner of the radar antenna, and I am able to use this account as even 3 device, computer, mobile phone, and tablet. How do I put myself in phone software, or where I can get it, and how to install the application. Thank you..
                You should download the "FR24 premium" app and user you account credentials to log in.

Comment

• Users that are missing map can download a very simple log collector app.

It has same packade name as the Flightradar24 Pro app so it will replace the Pro app on the phone.
                  After the app has been installed a log can be sent to support@fr24.com for further investigation.
                  Afterwards the app can be deleted and Pro app can be downloaded from Play Store again.

Comment

• I downloaded and ran the log collector app .... but it failed to install, so I re-tried .... with the same result

Comment

• Have you approved to install apps from unknown sources?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Have you approved to install apps from unknown sources?
                        yes Mike ....

Comment

Have you approved to install apps from unknown sources?
                          yes Mike .... this is not urgent .... I will just keep an eye on this thread to see how others get on.

Comment

• Then you should try to delete FR24 app first, and then install the log app.

Comment

Then you should try to delete FR24 app first, and then install the log app.
                              Thanks Mike ... considered that but decided against it ...
                              However, after you suggested it, I tried it ..... with success .
                              Thank you.

Comment

• Hi, Mike!

Here is a different issue. I've installed the FR24 log apk that you had provided and have sent log file to FR24 support but there's no solution has come yet.

2nd is that Google map doesn't work on that file. Please solve this problem of FR24 Pro.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
                                X