Page 49 of 78 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Flightradar24 app on Android phones and tablets

Passenger
    you will note that the App download page says " Minimum screen resolution required to run this app is 320x480px" Your phone has a screen resolution of 320x240.

Quote Originally Posted by cefer View Post
    hi i`m new here ,here is my problem i have an LG3II and when i try to buy the Flightradar24 Pro it tells me that this app is not compatible with my phone

Passenger

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcgon1979 View Post
    you will note that the App download page says " Minimum screen resolution required to run this app is 320x480px" Your phone has a screen resolution of 320x240.
    my firend thank you for the info , now i konw why

Passenger
    Free version is useless - can't track (or even find) individual aircraft. What's the point?
    Just do it!

Quote Originally Posted by chilkid View Post
    Free version is useless - can't track (or even find) individual aircraft. What's the point?
    Answer can be find on row 3 in first post

The free app is very simple and should only be used to check coverage.

Just in case this is of use to somebody and I apologise if this is already well known.

The "FR24 Premium" app on Android will not work if your FlightRadar Premium account password has punctuation in it. The website premium.flightradar24.com will accept passwords with % etc. in - but the app won't.

I got "FR24 Premium" working eventually by guessing this and changing my password to purely alphanumeric. Now it works.

Thank you

Passenger
    I have problems again with the custom alerts. It's worked well until 23.01.2014, then as I remember, was an update for FR24, and it's not works since this date.
    They are my last custom alerts. Nothing has been changed on my config. Any idea? Google Nexus 4 16GB, stock 4.4.2 KitKat, ART runtime
    Screenshot_2014-03-06-11-56-01.jpg
    Last edited by Csorbi; 2014-03-07 at 12:08.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Csorbi View Post
    I have problems again with the custom alerts. It's worked well until 23.01.2014, then as I remember, was an update for FR24, and it's not works since this date.
    They are my last custom alerts. Nothing has been changed on my config. Any idea?
    I have the same problem. Last custom alerts that I did got was also 23.1.2014. There have been many occasions that it should have alerted me but did not. It has now been over 6 weeks without any custom alerts and I have missed many opportunities.

I have Sony Xperia Z with 4.3 Android.

Passenger
    This works good, iphone I live on a flight path in new zealand and i see the flights to the australian side but nothing if a air new zealand plane is flying over my house

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    This works good, iphone I live on a flight path in new zealand and i see the flights to the australian side but nothing if a air new zealand plane is flying over my house
    Where are you Joe?, It could be that you are in a location where FR24 have no-one to pick up the aircraft signals - if so, please feel free to volunteer

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by peterhr View Post
    Where are you Joe?, It could be that you are in a location where FR24 have no-one to pick up the aircraft signals - if so, please feel free to volunteer
    I am in Titahi Bay on top of a hill, it's about half a hour from Wellington airport. New Zealand obviously.