Dump AirNav Radarbox, buy SBS-3 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
    Strange that the author of this version, AirNav Systems, has kept silent on all the forums where this issue has been posted?

One would think it would be the first to refute the allegation?

When a THIEF was caught red-handed for STEALING - what do you expect the THIEF to do ?

Maybe I should make a Video on what I discovered on my Screen to PROVE AirNav System Stole my data without my permission. and post it on YouTube.
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

works out $225 AUD plus shipping....i near fell over. Ill pass on that one

Someone still needs to send me 4.04 too

Comment

so no one wants to send me the 4.04 version eh..why not guys? you make all this noise but wont let someone verify it? come on!

Comment

Originally posted by jaskel View Post
          so no one wants to send me the 4.04 version eh..why not guys? you make all this noise but wont let someone verify it? come on!

Nah I had always shared, I do it to help fellow hobbyists out. I won't bother updating as I don't use it much anyway

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

-------------------

You don't need it. why send it to you ? Continue your " joy of sharing ".

I share when others appreciate my "joy of sharing" but NOT to someone who STEAL my data and banned me when I complained.
          F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

I'm asking cause I want to see it for my self... In all honesty I'm kinda not believing u

Comment

I'm asking cause I want to see it for my self... In all honesty I'm kinda not believing u

hahahaaaa .. Its OK you don't believe me.

Wait for me to make a video and post on YouTube and you see it for yourself.

Let me first go out buy a super-Duper Sony HDR-PJ760VE to make the Video. I believe in the BesTEST !

Please ground your antenna to prevent static from cooking your Box front end.

Wide frequency range makes it suitable for a broad array of wireless communication systems. Very low insertion loss - 0.2dB - ensures minimal signal degradation.

Comment

I am having fun with my "joy of sharing" - to people here who appreciate my generosity.

I invested lots of $$$ to provide this large area of coverage into the South China Sea ( NOT West Philippines Sea ) and into North of Jakarta.

A 10 dBi collinear Antenna, Masthead Amplifier ( waiting for its arrival ) & Antenna Surge Protector = before i do a proper outdoor installation.

How is the coverage of T-WSSS4 ?

The BesTEST of the 5 Feeders here ?

Comment

Yes I understand but a video means nothing! Unless I do it myself then I take everyone else's comments as here say!

Why don't u want to send me the file? What are u afraid of or hiding?

Comment

Might be best to request the RadarBox software version from the AirNav Systems company.
                    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Any update on the 4.04 beta sharing issue? If possible I would like to test it also..

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
                      Thanks, just found it in my Spam Trap. I'll report back when I have some news.
                      T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
                      T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

Best to request the latest beta build 4.04 version from AirNav Systems.

support@airnavsystems.com
                        Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                        [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanok View Post
                          Any update on the 4.04 beta sharing issue? If possible I would like to test it also..

i THINK THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO STIR UP TROUBLE MATE...IVE REQUESTED THE FILE ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS SO i CAN TEST FOR MYSELF AND NO ONE WANTS TO SEND IT...

So prob just airnav haters causing a stir...have something to hide IMO

Comment

jaskel,
                            It's best to get it from AirNav Systems.
                            So they can stay in contact and talk about the beta testing stuff with you directly over email, etc...
                            Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu

Comment

nah I wanjt the file the guys on here claim they have...i want the same as them to see for myself.

Comment

Ask for the same older build version from AirNav Systems. So they can add your info to their beta users list for contact info for you.
                                Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu

Comment

Working...
                                X