Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Radar View

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Radar View

Radar View is a very configurable view of live air traffic only available to Premium users.
    If you have questions regarding Radar View, please post your questions in this thread.

Passenger
    Hello. I am using FR24 Premium on MACBOOK AIR and all loads fine. However, after about 3 mins, i aways get an error message and no further data updates.
    The error window popup says- Could not load local data: parsererror
    When i refresh the window in safari, it loads fun and then repeats the error after a short while.
    Is there a setting i need to adjust? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 532 View Post
    Hello. I am using FR24 Premium on MACBOOK AIR and all loads fine. However, after about 3 mins, i aways get an error message and no further data updates.
    The error window popup says- Could not load local data: parsererror
    When i refresh the window in safari, it loads fun and then repeats the error after a short while.
    Is there a setting i need to adjust? Thanks
    Are using the web page? What browser? Can you provide a screenshot?

Passenger
    Hi Mike, Screen shot below - I am using the web page and browser is Safari v6.0.2

FR.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by 532 View Post
    Hi Mike, Screen shot below - I am using the web page and browser is Safari v6.0.2

FR.JPG
    So I assume the problem is with radar view? Do you have an ads-b receiver? Have you checked the box to show local receiver data without an ADS-B receiver or by providing wrong IP?

Passenger
    Hi Mike, Jimm here in Halifax. I have gone all in, looking to feed 24/7 1090mhz antenna on top of the roof next week 7 floors up for now just in the window four floors up. I have radar view up . I'm seeing pink white and blue and yellow points over my area now. Could you advise and how do I know which local aircraft are mine in radar view or default view. Is there a way I can configure local aircraft colors ?
    Jimm

Passenger
    I understand how to create and edit .wpt and .out files. However, I do not have a basestation.ini file (I do not own that device/program) and I have been unable to figure out how to either change the radar display colors/data or just find a list of what colors FR24 is using so that I can add them to the .wpt/.out files. Does someone have an example .ini file I can use, or a link to what colors in FR24 correspond to which numbers? Thanks.

On a semi-related topic, is there any way to change the data blocks? I would prefer to have three lines of data.

What file were you trying to upload to RadarView?

premium

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Radar View is a very configurable view of live air traffic only available to Premium users.
    If you have questions regarding Radar View, please post your questions in this thread.

what is the premium , how much does it cost, how better is it
    thanks
    Lives in Manchester , loves Aviation, especially the viewing area at Manchester Airport, allthough gone up a little in price,