Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Radar View

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by djmarko413 View Post
    Thanks for the response. I know how to show my local data. There are little things that come up when I'm using it that I can't quite figure out. For instance, if I left click and hold to move the map a little white circle appears with a white line going to another white circle which moves as I move the map. Then when I let go they disappear. I'm guessing from your response that there is no such guide or help info for Radar View.
    not as such that I know of. the features come and go so if the manual for installing the feeder is anything to go by it wouldn't be very accurate anyway.

but what you describe sounds to be a distance reporting tool. id need to get infront of a pc to confirm.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Super Moderator
    Seems simply to be a circle to show you the area you were on previously. Like a temporary view change with spot showing where you were to go back to
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Passenger
    Is it only official FR24 equipment that will show all the data in the Radar ?
    I'm using an SDR dongle via windows PC to feed and can see aircraft in the radar but not just the ones I am tracking. When loading the radar, after a short time it says "Local data failed 4 times in a row, will be disabled now". I'm not showing any "Local IP" in my stats either.
    T-EGPH99

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    Seems simply to be a circle to show you the area you were on previously. Like a temporary view change with spot showing where you were to go back to
    Ok, thanks again for the response. I guess I'll have to play and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Is it only official FR24 equipment that will show all the data in the Radar ?
    I'm using an SDR dongle via windows PC to feed and can see aircraft in the radar but not just the ones I am tracking. When loading the radar, after a short time it says "Local data failed 4 times in a row, will be disabled now". I'm not showing any "Local IP" in my stats either.
    I'm not showing a Local IP in my stats either, think that's just the way it is. I do, however, get local traffic showing up in radar view. Do you have your local host set up in FR24? It should be the box directly below the slider for local traffic.
    T-EGPH93 | My Live Feed | ADSB Receiver: Raspberry Pi3+, RTL-SDR v3, RTL-SDR LNA, FA Antenna | Airband Receiver: RPi3 & Diamond D777

Passenger
    That box is showing my name.
    I do see aircraft in the radar. But loads of them and not "just" what I'm tracking.
    The local Aircraft list in bottom corner shows 0/0 and clicking on it gives me "Mode-S Callsign Squawk Alt(ft) Latitude Longitude" but no stats. It does track my mouse across the map though.
    T-EGPH99

It should be the IP address of your PiAware that goes in there...

T-EGPH93 | My Live Feed | ADSB Receiver: Raspberry Pi3+, RTL-SDR v3, RTL-SDR LNA, FA Antenna | Airband Receiver: RPi3 & Diamond D777

Passenger
    I'm only using a SDR dongle as yet. My Pi should arrive today at some point
    T-EGPH99

Ah, in that case I'm not sure. Have you tried putting in the loopback address? (127.0.0.1)

Passenger
    Spot on mate. That done the trick.
    Cheers for that
    T-EGPH99