Radar View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThisIsHK View Post
    Also - is there somewhere we can download flight paths from ?
    RadarView adopts the map customisation of the Basestation software and uses the same Outline (.out) and Waypoint (.wpt) file formats.

Outline files for "flight paths" are available from the www.jetvision.de website (though this appears to be down at this time).

The Bones Tutorial is an excellent source of information about using Outlines and Waypoints:

And there's a guide here for creating airport outlines:

Comment

thanks for the details, will enjoy the reading and "playing"

Will the Bones Tutorial provide details on how to use radarview ?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsHK View Post
        Will the Bones Tutorial provide details on how to use radarview ?
        No. But RadarView is very easy to use. The Bones Tutorial will explain how the Outline and Waypoint files are structured and how they look when applied.

Comment

Hi, I have just signed up for FlightRadar Premium, but I am not able to get the Radar View. I have clicked the Click Here to access Radar View, but it just refreshes the screen. Did I miss any step?
          Always plan, and plan to change the plan..

Comment

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
            No. But RadarView is very easy to use. The Bones Tutorial will explain how the Outline and Waypoint files are structured and how they look when applied.
            What browser are you using? Try Chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by FR24support View Post
              What browser are you using? Try Chrome.
              I am using both Chrome and Safari, and the results are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by ePr0mlse View Post
                Hi, I have just signed up for FlightRadar Premium, but I am not able to get the Radar View. I have clicked the Click Here to access Radar View, but it just refreshes the screen. Did I miss any step?
                Hi on the Map go to the Data panel, where you see Premium click on figure of person and a box will pop out with this below.

Flightradar24 Premium
                You are signed in and your account is active until 2013-05-01.
                How to access Premium
                RadarView shortcut ** (This is where you need to click.)
                Your account
                Sign out

Then you see this below, you must be signed in to Premium to see Radar-View.

RadarView
                Click here to access RadarView

Also you could try this method, Copy and paste this in your address bar at the top of your browser.

http://radarview.flightradar24.com/ (I have just tried this link and it takes you to Radar-View, you would need a page with the Map open and be signed into Premium for this method to work.)
                Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-03-16, 15:32.
                AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

[QUOTE=speedbird1960;29620]Hi on the Map go to the Data panel, where you see Premium click on figure of person and a box will pop out with this below.

Flightradar24 Premium
                  How to access Premium
                  RadarView shortcut ** (This is where you need to click.)

Hi. Yes, I did as per the instructions but it is still the same. Is this a Windows 8 issue?
                  RadarView.jpg

Comment

Hi. Yes, I did as per the instructions but it is still the same. Is this a Windows 8 issue?
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]1925[/ATTACH]
                    If the link to Radar-View at the bottom of my last post did not work, then it could be a Windows 8 issue.
                    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-07-20, 09:28. Reason: word edit

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                      If the link to Radar-View at the bottom of my las post did not work, then it could be a Wndows 8 issue.
                      Thanks for the advice, but I think it is probably a Windows 8 issue. The link you provided still ends up at the Premium page. Maybe I should wait till the problem is resolved before extending my subscription.

Comment

Thanks for the advice, but I think it is probably a Windows 8 issue. The link you provided still ends up at the Premium page. Maybe I should wait till the problem is resolved before extending my subscription.
                        I have just tried the link again, the first two attempts it kicked me to the Premium page and then the third time it let me in.

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird1960 View Post
                          I have just tried the link again, the first two attempts it kicked me to the Premium page and then the third time it let me in.
                          I managed to have it up once, but the subsequent tries just bring me to the Premium page. It's rather weird..

Comment

I managed to have it up once, but the subsequent tries just bring me to the Premium page. It's rather weird..
                            I have tried getting into Radar-View using different methods, if after using this link http://radarview.flightradar24.com/ three or four times i can't get access, i then go to the 'Premium Page' and select this below which will then give me access.
                            RadarView
                            Click here to access RadarView

I did some checking on the internet and it could be a 'authentication cookie' problem as the 'Pop Out Box' has been updated with a shortcut to 'Radar-View'.

Flightradar24 Premium
                            How to access Premium
                            RadarView shortcut **
                            Your account
                            Sign out
                            I have cleared my cache and cookies and it appears to have fixed it. (Also i had to sign back in to Premium, maybe this helped.)
                            Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-03-18, 11:05.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

This might be a strange question, but has anyone had problems getting the local data to load in radarview using the FR24 receiver? No matter what I try I always get an error that the load has failed four times in a row and will be disabled. I have tried several different computers and Operating Systems without any luck. I am using the Chrome browser. I am 100% sure the IP address that I am using for the FR24 receiver is correct. I am also sure that there are no firewalls blocking the connection.

If anyone has any tips it would be greatly appreciated.

-M

Comment

It might be more helpful to continue this via Support where we can check IP addresses. I can assure you others with FR24 receivers are using RadarView.

Comment

Working...
                                X