Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Radar View

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 532 View Post
    Hi Mike - I do not have an ads-b receiver - just using the paid Premium subscription to Flightradar 24. I have unchecked the local traffic selection box under settings - but error continues?
    It only works to connect to the FR24 uploader, to suppliers of data with receivers

http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post27806

Some changes have been made to fix the error message.

Please close RadarView and open it again to see if you get the error message again.

RadarView is available to all Premium subscribers (free and paid) but you'll only get local traffic if you have your own receiver and software running.

Passenger
    Thanks FR24support - as usual, great response times and quick to rectify issues.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by piopawlu View Post
    We will try to bring support for latest versions of FireFox as well, but we can't make promises on when it's going to be ready
    Hello piopawlu
    That sounds good! Thank you!

Sebastian

Passenger
    I have just purchased Premium. And was about to try RadarView. Since it doesn't work properly with Firefox and Internet Explorer, i tried Chrome. It works - almost. But the planes doesn't move? All airplanes moves for 5 sec. and then they suddenly just stop?

Passenger
    Ditto

Everything stops updating after a few minutes... Doesn't matter what / where on the map I am either. Given it's a premium service, I really would have expected an working service...

Quote Originally Posted by cknipe View Post
    Ditto

Everything stops updating after a few minutes... Doesn't matter what / where on the map I am either. Given it's a premium service, I really would have expected an working service...
    Could you tell me what region were you watching when it got stuck? I am trying to reproduce this error, but it seems to be working no matter what I actually do on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by piopawlu View Post
    Could you tell me what region were you watching when it got stuck? I am trying to reproduce this error, but it seems to be working no matter what I actually do on the map.
    I have had the same issue for about a week, i am viewing UK / Northern France and North West Germany.

I am using Chrome.

Just checked if same issue happens using Safari and can confirm it works perfect with no freezing. (I will leave Safari running for test purposes and check it again later.) (Safari has been running for 45 minutes and still no freezing.)

I had to go out so i could not check when the error below appeared on the screen, but i know it was ok for at least an hour.

I have been running another test using Safari and up to now it has been working for about 4 hours with no freezing.

Tested Chrome again and it is still freezing after 10-15 minutes.
    It looks like it could be a Chrome related issue.
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2013-03-17 at 12:57. Reason: Spelling Edit
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Thanks, I will enable extra debugging on my end and try to reproduce and fix it asap.

Passenger
    Hi - now a data feed for HK, and this premium service is fantastic.
    Is there a URL or manual which details what can and cannot be done in radarview ?

I have changed colors, entered my data feed ip address, what else can we do here ?

Also - is there somewhere we can download flight paths from ?