Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Radar View

Passenger
    I don't have an ads-b receiver. I am just using the web page and chrome. Is this service only available to users with boxes, not casual web users like myself?. I am new to this side of things..

You can only show local receiver data if you have a receiver

Passenger
    Thanks for the explanation Mike. I may have to invest in a receiver (convince wife first..). Regards Warren

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenB View Post
    Thanks for the explanation Mike. I may have to invest in a receiver (convince wife first..). Regards Warren
    Warren,

Good luck with that quest and I'll let you into a little secret- get her to think it's her idea for you to get one. In general it'll work but perhaps not the first time around. Remember, with women you need to be patient yet persistent. Just keep this between you and I please mate, I've already visited the divorce court once and wouldnt want to go through that experience again. By the way, that was because I followed somebody elses advice, but that's not relevnt

If you need to declare a 7700 (emergency) over it, I'll deny any knowledge and/or liability. Good luck mate.

Regards,
    Gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2013-02-05 at 03:02.

Passenger
    Hi
    I also use the Premium Version. I use Firefox as a Browser.
    Unfortunately, I do not find the Link for the Radar View.
    Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong ?
    Thanks for the help!

Sebastian
    Last edited by EasyRider; 2013-02-05 at 05:18.

RadarView is on your "Premium Account" page under "How to Access Premium Content".

Your Account can either be accessed from the Login page at http://www.flightradar24.com/premium or from "Premium->Account Settings" from the www.Flightradar24.com page.

RadarView is launched by "Click Here" on the left-hand side. Note that RadarView currently only works with Chrome and Safari browsers.

Apps.jpg

Passenger
    Hi Mike - I do not have an ads-b receiver - just using the paid Premium subscription to Flightradar 24. I have unchecked the local traffic selection box under settings - but error continues?

I am also getting this error, 'Local Traffic' unchecked. The page does not update after the 'error box' appears.

AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Passenger
    Is there a way that you can also use Firefox for the Radar View? I do not want to use another new browser, just so I can use the radar view.

Sebastian

Quote Originally Posted by EasyRider View Post
    Is there a way that you can also use Firefox for the Radar View? I do not want to use another new browser, just so I can use the radar view.

Sebastian
    We will try to bring support for latest versions of FireFox as well, but we can't make promises on when it's going to be ready.