Radar View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    Log in to the main page to activate premium, click the premium button (it is a button) and it will generate you a link to choose radar view
    Then customise to your hearts content
    Found and now working. Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by EGCB_Steve View Post
      Thank you !!! This is great and certainly worth waiting for

Here's a little screenshot of what I have set up for the Manchester area now - very realistic.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2756[/ATTACH]

Just one request for a future enhancement - could the squawk be available with the Callsign/Altitude/ Type please?

Thanks again !!
      How did you get this view please? My radar view is very basic!
      Thanks

Sent from my ZX81

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster View Post
        How did you get this view please?
        It looks like Outline (*.out) files have been uploaded to add airports, holds, centre lines and airways.

Comment

• Is there some kind of manual available for RadarView?

Comment

• Originally posted by FR24support View Post
            It looks like Outline (*.out) files have been uploaded to add airports, holds, centre lines and airways.
            That's exactly how I did it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoggorm View Post
              Is there some kind of manual available for RadarView?
              You can use this Bones Tutorial to help you set up Radar View: http://www.homepages.mcb.net/bones/S...aseStation.htm
              AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• Hi
                Is there a way to see in Radar View if AC data has been obtained via MLAT?
                Last edited by SkyRadio; 2013-12-02, 15:00.

Comment

• Thanks guys - for answering my previous question...

New question !
                  How can I see MY location (or feeder info) on the map or radar ??

Comment

• I don't know if it has been answered before, I tried to find by search without any hits, - How about the possibility to see all non ADS-B aircraft in the range of my receiver. This is a feature I've been missing since I shut down my old SBS with that slow Basestation software and started using the FR24-receiver. In the old setup it would list all aicraft using MODE-S transponders. It's a nice feature to see whats flying in the area, even if not plotted on the map.
                    F-ENVA1
                    Stjordal, Norway

Comment

• Originally posted by ENVA2 View Post
                      I don't know if it has been answered before, I tried to find by search without any hits, - How about the possibility to see all non ADS-B aircraft in the range of my receiver. This is a feature I've been missing since I shut down my old SBS with that slow Basestation software and started using the FR24-receiver. In the old setup it would list all aicraft using MODE-S transponders. It's a nice feature to see whats flying in the area, even if not plotted on the map.
                      It may be because those planes were detected by the use of MultiLateration (MLAT) - this requires the transponder signals from the aircraft to be received by four or more FR24 receivers so the aircraft position can be calculated. It looks like MLAT hasn't quite reached you yet though it is working in central Europe including southern Norway and Sweden.

Try putting a filter fto show only planes detected by radar 'T-MLAT' on the FR24 aircraft map page.

Comment

• Hello to all fellow FR24 feeders, F-LDSP1 here

Any tips to setup Opera Win browser to see local traffic?
                        I can see local traffic in Firefox but can not zoom, move and pan view.
                        Port 192.168.1.NNN:80 which working (with limitation, but can see local traffic in RED)
                        within Firefox / Windows is not good for Opera browser, or?!

Comment

• Originally posted by 9aplus View Post
                          Hello to all fellow FR24 feeders, F-LDSP1 here

Port 192.168.1.NNN:80 which working (with limitation, but can see local traffic in RED)
                          Chrome would be your best option as it works well with Flightradar24.
                          AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

• TNX - Chrome working....

Radarview now

Comment

• Originally posted by 9aplus View Post
                              Hello to all fellow FR24 feeders, F-LDSP1 here

Welcome....
                              You don't have ground on LDSP?
                              Contact me on the skype since we are "neighbours"
                              Pozdrav
                              F-LDDU1
                              For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Glad to see someone from Hvar (LDSH)is coming on. Must be from Brusje ?!I was T-LDDSP1 a year ago untill a month ago!
                                73 and good DX.

Comment

Working...
                                X