Clear All

• airnav.com

hello
    today it is pretty bad with airnav.com,no network,totally gone from the net
    we are paying a lot of money for the real time network
    no further subscription from my side anymore
    by the way greetings
    ronnie

The AirNav server has been unavailable since early this morning and the AirNav forum has disappeared too.

When the AirNav servers are offline nearly all the RadarBox features are unavailable - shared data, aircraft details, flight routes, aircraft images etc. And the RadarBox24.com beta isn't working either.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

The 3D feature shouldn't be available to those RadarBox 3D users today. due to the server being down/not available.

Plus AirNav ShipTrax users can't get their software started since the server is down today. No AIS Tracking for them today!

"Airnav server seems to be down in my area,unable to use my AirNav ShipTrax software or access forum."

To clear it up for other readers. We are talking about AirNavSystems.com or Radarbox24.com (RB24.com).
      It's not AirNav.com (Aviation information website) It isn't own by AirNav Systems LLC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Google Search "Network Down"

3D Gone This Morning!

AirNav RadarBox 3D but shows AirNav RadarBox Pro [Due to server being down]

Network down again!

Receiving no network flights - server down?

Server outage?

Server down?
      Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2012-12-22, 19:27.
      Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
      [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

you are totally right about AirNavSystems.com,my mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
          The AirNav server has been unavailable since early this morning and the AirNav forum has disappeared too.

When the AirNav servers are offline nearly all the RadarBox features are unavailable - shared data, aircraft details, flight routes, aircraft images etc. And the RadarBox24.com beta isn't working either.
          Fantastic ! Heaven got eyes !

Their Servers CRASHED ! It should be a common problem bcos AirNav RadarBox 3D V 4.04 have been crashing whenever I closed my Internet Explorer 9.

Lets guess if they got competent people to put their servers online again.

Good for them - but I can still supply my Flight Data into Flightradar24
          F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

hi Birdie
            your right about the ie9,i keep on saying it,AirNav RadarBox 3D will run ok if you put it on
            a standalone pc,dont start other programs and do not use 3d,i wished i bought the sbs

Comment

Originally posted by satbopper View Post
              hello
              today it is pretty bad with airnav.com,no network,totally gone from the net
              we are paying a lot of money for the real time network
              no further subscription from my side anymore
              by the way greetings
              ronnie
              Could be brought down by DOS attacks from some pissed-off customers.
              F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by satbopper View Post
                hi Birdie
                your right about the ie9,i keep on saying it,AirNav RadarBox 3D will run ok if you put it on
                a standalone pc, don't start other programs and do not use 3d,i wished i bought the sbs
                Let them be - these Losers & Lamers are still in Denial Mode ( Not Mode-S or ADS-B ) about the reliability of their software V4.04 Beta.

Just pondering - how long it will remain at Beta Mode ( oppsss -- AirNav Radarbox 3D have INVENTED a new Mode of Transmission fo the Aviation Industry ! )

After spending all the $$$ sending out 50 RadarBox 3-D to the most remote parts of the world, their world-map site went Silent Key !

Merry X'Mas & Happy New Year to all forumers here !

Note: AirNav RadarBox 3D - Hope you have a Happy Holyday !

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post

Even http://www.airnavsystems.com/ is dead !

Great for their Administrator and Moderators in the AirNav RadarBox 3D Forum - let these Lamers & Losers spend a MERRY X'Mas ( puns intended ) without their Blood Pressure raised to 160 / 145.

They don't need to MANUALLY BAN Forumers who wrote negative comments.

Now, ALL Forumers are BANNED from AirNav Radarbox 3D Forum.

MERRY X'MAS to EVERYONE HERE - Lets celebrate !
                  Last edited by Birdie; 2012-12-23, 05:51.

Comment

As the disruption exceeds 24 hours I would guess it's some kind of hardware issue.

Comment

RadarBoxDown24Hours.com
                      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        As the disruption exceeds 24 hours I would guess it's some kind of hardware issue.
                        Surely a business that claims to have 10,000 RadarBox units streaming realtime flight data from over 100 countries has a Tier 4 data centre?

It's not just RadarBox24.com that's out of service, so too are the servers that support the RadarBox customers and deliver route information, aircraft images and the 3D service. Even the AirNav forum is down.

"IT operations are a crucial aspect of most organizational operations in the western world. One of the main concerns is business continuity; companies rely on their information systems to run their operations. If a system becomes unavailable, company operations may be impaired or stopped completely. It is necessary to provide a reliable infrastructure for IT operations, in order to minimize any chance of disruption. Information security is also a concern, and for this reason a data center has to offer a secure environment which minimizes the chances of a security breach. A data center must therefore keep high standards for assuring the integrity and functionality of its hosted computer environment. This is accomplished through redundancy of both fiber optic cables and power, which includes emergency backup power generation."

Text book basics.

Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Yeah. On 21 Dec 2012, The Mayans took AirNav RadarBox 3D Data Centre Hardwares away

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
                            Yeah. On 21 Dec 2012, The Mayans took AirNav RadarBox 3D Data Centre Hardwares away

AirNav maybe not always have been 100% correct with their customer communication, but I really suffer with them right now. It's never fun to face extensive hardware failure, and I know from my experience at FR24 that there is a very hard pressure on getting things back online, when there is some kind of server disruption. I can imagine that they are working very hard to get everything up and running again.

Comment

In the 1980's I ran dual data centres processing travel sales with up to 30,000 travel agents online. In those days the equivalent of my £200 netbook cost £250,000 and we had thirty of them. We too had outages, from hardware and power failure to the proverbial digger cutting through the comms lines in the street.

But we also invested in as much business continuity that we could afford as every outage meant sales going to a competitor. But the technology has improved immensely both in capability and reliability and costs have plummetted.

I too know what it's like to lose a service and seeing the technical team working hard to get it back online. But AirNav's total product set is 100% dependent on it being online and it should have contingency plans for such an eventuality as this outage. I paid good money for my RadarBox and it's not working as it's supposed to be.
                              Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X