Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I feed data from RadarBox to flightradar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Download the software from here: http://feed.flightradar24.com/
    I just checked the range of my coverage with the little flimsy antenna placed inside the window edge = 280 nm.

One Fantastic Installation that puls in Great signal IMG-20121223-00614_zpsb614fd92.jpg

IMG-20121223-00614_zpsb614fd92.jpg
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
      No, I am "Radar: T-WSSS4".

I can see far out into Mersing in North North West into Malaysia, Sedanau Island in the North-East in South China Sea ( NOT West Philippines Sea ! ) - to the west coast of Pemangkat / Singkawan in West Borneo and to Bangka Belitung Island in the south south east - using that AirNav supplied flimsy antenna with a disc on the inside of my room window.

If I use a high gain outdoor collinear antenna with Mast Head Amplifier, I can't imagine how far I can see.

Will try home brew the collinear antenna using RG 213 this coming holiday season.

MONDAY 14th Jan.......Hi Birdie.

Think you have somehow improved the reception of WSSS4 considerably into FR24 over last 24 hours or so. Wonder what you have done? Perhaps antenna change to Outdoor. Can now plot arrivals and departures at low levels (as well as high level). Let me know more please regarding your details.....exact location etc, if that's ok with you (Maybe better to: nevcooper@G3LMO.com if you prefer). Was at RAF Changi for many years flying the VIP aircraft for Commander-in-Chief Far East (Adm Sir David LUCE) where ever he wished to go in Far East. Was Officer I/C the Changi Ham Radio Club (VS1GZ) for some years. My own call being VS1GC from home in Siglap Road. Daughter (who went to school in Katong) now is a senior F/A with United/Continental, and comes in and out of WSSS on UAL6/7 from RJTT/NRT.

Rgds

Nev (G3LMO/VS1GC/DL2ZN/DL5XD/PA9JI/VK5ANC/VE3MSH/VS9MB
      Wiltshire UK

Last edited by G3LMO; 2013-01-14, 16:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
        Birdie, are you saying that in RadarBox Version 4.04 you CANNOT disable sharing to the AirNav network?
        I just discovered something else - Under " Preference, 3D View " = if you changed some of the settings, AirNav System will RESET them for you to some other values when you closed the Pop-up window.

Nasty People !
        F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

THURS 17th

Hi Birdie....

Great pick up range on UAL7 inbound to WSSS again today, and it was running on time again.

Came up at 1535Z N2.7044 E107.52526 which was near enough over head LAUt NATUNA ISLAND at FL390

So.....new colinear antenna appears to be working well. Can't wait to see any more improvement when on roof???

Wish you could be 24/7 feed.....But understand re not wanting to leave PC running when at work there.

Nev (G3LMO/VS1GC/DL2ZN/DL5XD/PA9JI/VK5ANC/VE3MSH/VS9MB
          Wiltshire UK

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Download the software from here: http://feed.flightradar24.com/
            Hi Mike ,,, I'm a new user of FR24,,, I subscribe to "AirNav RadarBox 2009" .. I've signed up and follow the box data but I'm still shown as of line and no sharing key is displayed in the box... the radar box according to help files in that system shows TCP at 40004 not TCP30003 ,, am I suposed to change local host to 40004 even though it comes up as 30003... I am not that proficient at manipulating computer files so any help here... Thanks in Advance... Doug ...

Comment

There is a support thread for questions regarding the feeding software
              http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...oftware-thread!)

Comment

Working...
              X