BARTON AERODROME. "THE FIRST AIRPORT"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BARTON AERODROME. "THE FIRST AIRPORT"

[IMG]http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o737/strettiered/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20STRETTIERED-PC/Pictures/barton%20aerodrome/002.jpg[/IMG

SUPERMARINE SPITFIRE XXVI PV303 (G-CCJL) IN THE HANGARS AT BARTON.
    TIGER MOTH G-AMCK LIVERPOOL FLYING CLUB AT BARTON.
    G-OJMF ENSTROM 280FX ON PAD AT BARTON.
    Last edited by mark h; 2013-01-11, 16:45. Reason: lost pics

NORTHWEST AIR AMBULANCE G-NWEM EUROCOPTER EC135T2 SITS AWAITING THE CALL AT BARTON

Comment

PIPER CHEROKEE G-AYEF TAKES OFF FOR CIRCUITS AROUND MANCHESTER & SALFORD

Comment

G-CDAP MAINAIR MICROLIGHT SCHOOL AEROTECHNIK EV-97 LANDS ON BUMPY RUNWAY OF BARTON MOSS. LOOK OUT FOR THE POT HOLES

Comment

LOOKING AT THE MAIN HANGAR FROM THE TOWER VIEWING AREA WITH BARTON HIGH LEVEL & SALFORD CITY REDS RUGBY STADIUM IN THE BACK & THE ICONIC CONTROL TOWER OF THE AERODROME.

Comment

Originally posted by mark h View Post

G-CDAP MAINAIR MICROLIGHT SCHOOL AEROTECHNIK EV-97 LANDS ON BUMPY RUNWAY OF BARTON MOSS. LOOK OUT FOR THE POT HOLES
            Great pics! That's me in G-CDAP with my flying instructor Steve Bell from Mainair, bit cheeky but I'd love a full size copy of those two pics if you wouldn't mind?

Comment

I have printed 3 pics off and they are ready to send to you. Just let me have an address where to send/deliver them to. hHope they will be ok for you.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Moderator message for Andi, for Data Protection reasons please don't post your address details on the Forum.
              Check your Emails as i have sent you a message.

Mike / Speedbird
              Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-11-26, 15:16. Reason: Information added.

Comment

Mike/Speedbird, thanks for your email, mark h thanks so much I'll be in touch with details by email

Comment

Working...
                X