Emirates Cargo Turbulence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emirates Cargo Turbulence

I saw this emirates cargo it went really low over Frankfurt and it looks like it went through some turbulence so had to divert a bit, or it could be that they had a problem and were going to divert to Frankfurt but they sorted it out and carried on the direct flight from Dubai to New York
    Attached Files

Well, EK9911 stops usually in FRA on its route from DBX to TOL

Comment

It must have been a transponder error or a error on fr24.

Comment

Originally posted by zak123 View Post
        It must have been a transponder error or a error on fr24.
        It's not an error. The flight landed in Frankfurt and then continued it's flight.

It's very usual that flights do a technical stop, for example many Qantas flights between Europe and Australia has stops in Asia. A routing might be London-Singapore-Sydney.
        The only one who never makes mistakes is the one who never does anything - Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Albin View Post
          It's not an error. The flight landed in Frankfurt and then continued it's flight.

It's very usual that flights do a technical stop, for example many Qantas flights between Europe and Australia has stops in Asia. A routing might be London-Singapore-Sydney.
          No i mean, the line you see on my attachment of the plane tracks it just carried on, it didn't start again from Frankfurt, thats what i was trying to say.

Comment

Working...
          X