Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I already have the app in my windows phone for a while and it seems that the app is not starting and send me to the initial menu of the phone. Do you know if there is some global issue with this app in windows phones since I tried to re-install it again but is not available anymore in windows store neither. Any insight is higly appreciated. Thanks

Comment

• I have the same issue and browsing elsewhere believe many people are also having the problem I have mailed FR24 but think it may be that Microsoft have removed the App from their Store.
      My problem started this week when my Windows phone did an automatic update - called the Aniversary update.

Comment

• Hi, thanks for sharing that info, yes, most probably is that Microsoft removed the app from their Store but they could have at least respected those who had the app paid in full. do you know if this could be related to contracts, money, rights agreement between the app and Microsoft? Apparently there is no other choice to go back to Android or IOS.

Comment

• Not really sure what the Politics are. Am awaiting FR24 to respond to my email. As a stop-gap I am now viewing FR24 as a web page on my windows phone. Gives basic info to tell me what is overhead etc.

Comment

• I wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU for the fix. I was able to launch the app and login earlier today. When the app kept crashing yesterday, I feared it was the end. Glad I was wrong.

Comment

• Sorry to say that I have not had the same success. I uninstalled the app when faulty with intent to reinstall but as it is now missing from the Microsoft store I cannot reinstall. Will see if it eventually reappears in the store.

Comment

• I have had the same problems on my Lumina 950 and had uninstalled.
                However if you do a search online for FR24 Windows 10 app you will find a link to the FR24 app to download, and it looks like the Microsoft Store link. I downloaded again on my phone as it recognised me (Microsoft Account logged in) and now the FR24 App is back and running.
                Go to Microsoft store and type in search box flightradar24 - all one word. You should get the download link.
                I also had an email from FR24 today saying there had been a few issues over last 24 hours but now all back and working. And for me this is correct.
                Hope this helps somewone.

Regards

Simon

Comment

• Thanks SDL (Previous message).
                  I did a search along the lines you suggested - finally, after going down several blind alleys I came to a link which seemed to fit the bill and downloaded the app.
                  As for you it worked and the app recognised me and allowed access to the features I had purchased in the past - airports etc. for arrivals/departures.

Disappointed that no response from FR24 direct but perhaps they have been overwhelmed with enquiries on the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by tickhill View Post
                    Thanks SDL (Previous message).
                    I did a search along the lines you suggested - finally, after going down several blind alleys I came to a link which seemed to fit the bill and downloaded the app.
                    As for you it worked and the app recognised me and allowed access to the features I had purchased in the past - airports etc. for arrivals/departures.

Disappointed that no response from FR24 direct but perhaps they have been overwhelmed with enquiries on the issue.

Hi, can you tell me link you download the xap file?

Thanks and sorry about my english

Comment

• The support for the Windows 8 app has ended so we close the thread here.

We put all our focus on the web page and recommend our users to use www.flightradar24.com

Comment

Working...
                      X