Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Flightradar24 app for Windows 8

Passenger
    Hi Mike, great app; I'm becoming addicted ;-)

One minor thing for the Win 8 version. My desktop Win 8 reports my 'Location' about 200 miles from where I am; this, I suspect, is where my ISP servers are. Would it be possible in future versions to be able to define a 'home' location.

Thanks
    Eddie

Passenger
    I have found that the aircraft icons disappear if I go away from the app for a while and then open it up again, but when this happens I still see the aircraft call signs. In order to get the icons to re-appear I need to close the app and restart it. I don't know if it is relevant, but I bought the model graphics upgrade.

Passenger
    Thanks, the net version also bounces you off if you leave it for a while. They understandably do not want people hanging off their servers for ever. My question was expecting there to be a "+" and "-" button on the right (as there is on Bing Maps) to zoom in and out. I eventually put brain into gear and used the keyboard "+" and "-" to zoom in and out. Also, FWIW, the arrow keys work for panning from location to location. Should have worked that out t the time but senility is creeping in!
    Gordon K

Passenger
    Hello.

I've just bought your application for Windows 8, but I don't seem to find the "Filter" option... Isn't it supported?
    If I want to filter by aircraft, call-sign and so on (i.e, I only want A380 to appear, like I do on your website or on iOS), I won't be able to?
    If this option does not exist, will it be added? It is a must.

Best Regards

Great Windows 8 App. I use the Internet Browser, but this App is great.

I hope also to the altitude of the aircraft color as the Internet browser in the Windows 8 App. The Search window is also missing as the Internet browser. This Features is still missing.

And the flight info (details) should put the option to choose the right or left of the screen, because that current window but often obscured the route. But the current window would be okay, if a little more distance from the aircraft would be.

Otherwise, I hope to further Improvements and new Features.

Best Regards
    Last edited by Jester; 2013-01-27 at 15:41.

Passenger
    I just bought this app from the Windows 8 store, for my Surface RT. I comes up, shows a world map with lots of planes, and crashes if I touch the screen at all. I tried rebooting, and then even uninstalling, rebooting, re-download from the app store, and then rebooting. I get the same behavior. I see in the Windows Store that the last 5 reviewers have the same problem, since February 1st. Is this a known situation? What are the plans to address it?

Passenger
    hello
    in the app for windows 8 i canot change the view of the terrain to satelite , dont have this option?

thanks

Passenger
    Using FR24 on iOS, Android and now too on my WP8. Yes, addicted! Compliments! Don't stop R&D...

Grtz., CJ

Passenger
    Any updates yet? Could you give us guys an update on windows 8 app or are you giving up on it.

Thanks

Passenger

Smile

Firstly, thank you very much for the Window 8 app. I've been using the app on my Microsoft Surface tablet (using Windows RT) as soon as the app came to market, back in October, and I have been using it on my Surface RT very often without any issues or problems.

I've a quick question about the ARM version of the app - I've noticed that the Fightradar24 app is no longer on the Windows RT Store (for devices using the ARM processor) and is listed on the Windows 8 store as being only available for x86 and x64 powered computers. Do you have plans of releasing the ARM version back into the Windows RT store? (just in case I may need to re-install in the future)

Regards,
    Gaz

(also a very happy user of your Windows Phone 8 app too .)