This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there,

for some days now the MapQuest-Map in the Mac App shows this error when zooming in.
    Bildschirmfoto 2016-09-03 um 22.47.55.jpg

Is there something I can do, or is this a problem with MapQuest?
    I am running OS X 10.11.6 an the Flightradar24-App is v2.0.2

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

I'm new to the Forum.

I've been an avid user of flightradar for some time now, originally starting off with the app. However, having recently recieved a macbook I wanted to get an official mac app.
      The problem is I can't find the mac app anywhere. I've searched the mac app store etc, I can see pictures of the mac app when I search but I simply cannot download it.

Where can I get a copy? I've purchased the premium version in the hope I would recieve a download link but still I am unable to find it.

The link for the app in this thread just takes me to the itunes store for the iPhone version.

Your help in advance is much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
      Mark

Comment

Originally posted by MarkC View Post
        Hello,

I'm new to the Forum.

I've been an avid user of flightradar for some time now, originally starting off with the app. However, having recently recieved a macbook I wanted to get an official mac app.
        The problem is I can't find the mac app anywhere. I've searched the mac app store etc, I can see pictures of the mac app when I search but I simply cannot download it.

Where can I get a copy? I've purchased the premium version in the hope I would recieve a download link but still I am unable to find it.

The link for the app in this thread just takes me to the itunes store for the iPhone version.

Your help in advance is much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
        Mark
        Mac app has been discontinued. If you have a premium account then you need to login via web into it or use iOS or Android apps.
        --

Comment

The support for the Mac app has ended so we close the thread here.

We put all our focus on the web page and recommend our users to use www.flightradar24.com

Comment

Working...
          X