Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone spotted a swiss registered private plane regularly at london city airport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone spotted a swiss registered private plane regularly at london city airport?

Hi there,

I've got a plane-owning celeb hunch that I'm trying to stand up. I just wondered if anyone had regularly spotted a swiss-registered private plane landing at London City airport early in the morning, and departing in the evening - maybe even on a daily basis.

I guess the number would begin C-H. I don't actually have the full code. Just wondered if anyone had seen a C-H private plane landing regularly? And if so, what's the full code and when does it usually land/take off? Then I can go and check it out myself.

Many thanks,

Ed

Hi Ed

If it's Swiss it will be HB-something not C-H.

Good luck with the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by ppgstf View Post
      Hi Ed

If it's Swiss it will be HB-something not C-H.

Good luck with the hunt.
      Hi there,

That's really helpful, thanks. You can tell I'm not an expert at this!

Are there lists of private jets landing at each airport that are public information? Do they come up on boards? Then I could just check the lists to see if it's landing, saving me a few very early mornings.

Alternatively, I gather this plane would have to file its flight plans with air traffic control as its crossing international boundaries (if my hunch is right!) Is there anywhere I can use this to check if an HB plane heads to London City from Switzerland every day?

Many thanks.

Comment

Not lists as such but you could do a Yahoo search for a group that gives info about London City airport.

Comment

Working...
        X