Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryanair again......

Quote from CEO Michael O'Leary in today's Guardian:

"I'm probably unemployable which is why a business as sh***y as the airline industry is one in which I can flourish"

i think its called a sense of humour?.....

Comment

Ryanair probed for social security evasion in Italy............

Europe's biggest budget airline, Ryanair, is being investigated in Italy for allegedly dodging around €12 m of social security payments, a judicial source said.

Comment

hi mike,somehow this does not supprise me lol...still,everybody loves to pick on them dont they?funny thing is a hell of a lot of people fly with them.and a hell of a lot of people work for em,.and even more knock them every chance they get....who honestly, is supprised now to read they wrangle it so as not to pay taxes?you wont find a large company nowadays that doesent try and avoid paying out if they can,sad but true i think...remember the banks! and how many of those thives went to jail.....em...none,lets see if the courts can nail it on ryanair...itll be some accountant that gets the blame,watch,the money boys will walk away as usual,lets see what happens,cheers..

Comment

Originally posted by ripwave1040 View Post
          hi mike,somehow this does not supprise me lol...still,everybody loves to pick on them dont they?funny thing is a hell of a lot of people fly with them.and a hell of a lot of people work for em,.and even more knock them every chance they get....who honestly, is supprised now to read they wrangle it so as not to pay taxes?you wont find a large company nowadays that doesent try and avoid paying out if they can,sad but true i think...remember the banks! and how many of those thives went to jail.....em...none,lets see if the courts can nail it on ryanair...itll be some accountant that gets the blame,watch,the money boys will walk away as usual,lets see what happens,cheers..

ripwave1040: You're right. I somehow think O'Leary will be in business a lot longer than some of his competitors.

Comment

Working...
          X