Radar at Adelaide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radar at Adelaide

Does anyone know what has happened to YPAD & YPAD2, I haven't seen them online for approx 1 week, my Radar (YPAD3) was down last weekend due to PC doing an auto update and re booting (without my permission), when I rebooted there was no sign of the other Adelaide Radars. Also whilst on the subject is there a network similar to NET2 for SBS users to share traffic in Australia, I would like to see local neighboring traffic on my Basestation software as well as uploading collectively to FR24. Lastly is anyone interested in getting together to fill the gaps to the west & north of Adelaide, I am happy to get involved with time & hardware.

Looking forward to a response,

Sean

Hi Sean

Our MMS2 server (Net2) now has a number of new Australian feeds. But none is from Adelaide.

If you would like to join (Net2 gets automatically fed to FR24 and you see the data you choose in Basestation), send me a PM at Radarspotters.

You can find details about MMS (and the User Manual) here:

Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

I have sent software to more than 20 users around Australia (5 in Perth). Only a few of them are online and none in Perth. The coverage can't get better with the receivers offline.

Comment

Thanks Anmer,

I have had a look at the link you sent and I am about halfway through reading the threads.

Mike (Admin),

Are there any disadvantages to FR24 or (it's users) in me uploading via something like Net2 ?

Comment

You can feed both FR24 and/or NET2, there no problems with that. Only difference is that "your" planes will shown as NET2 instead of YPAD3.

Comment

I'm in Perth and I've implemented output in SBS1 format in my software in order to connect it to FR24 but have not got any answer from Mike yet.

Comment

Try sending a Private message to Mike, sometimes the normal route doesn't work otherwise he is just very busy all of the time. Hope you keep trying because it would be nice to see Perth online.

Regards

Sean

Comment

I've sent a Private message to Mike with information required, hopefully will feed some data from Perth soon.

Comment

There is a bunch of Singapore Air Force PC-21 doing paired pilotage training @ RAAF base nearby, first time I've seen them I thought I've got double vision, coz planes is too close to each other.
                  I wonder if this data will appear in FR24 as well, but it's quite interesting

Comment

Intra, any luck getting the Perth feed up and running?

Avsec

Comment

I still need login for FR24, no reply from Mike. Is there anyone who got radar access/software recently?

Comment

Yes Intra, I joined up recently. Fired off a request to this address info@flight24.com on 29 June and received a reply a couple of days later.

Comment

Likewise, as above address and was replied to within 4hrs with application and login script included
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

YPPH1 up and running now!

Comment

Seeing you loud and clear Intra. Well done. Now if we can get somebody in the Alice!

Avsec

Comment

Working...
                              X