Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 707

Thread: Linux feeder software for Flightradar24 (Old software)

  1. #51
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    Here is an article using the ARM sharing software on a Raspberry Pi or an MK802 stick

  2. #52
    Super Moderator speedbird1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Runcorn / LPL
    Posts
    1,877
    Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    Here is an article using the ARM sharing software on a Raspberry Pi or an MK802 stick
    Interesting article about Flightradar24 and the Linux sharing Software.

    They recommend this Phone for Flightradar24.

    "Which device would I choose to use for this project? The MK802 hands down. It is cheaper than the Raspberry Pi by the time you buy a power supply, case, and cables necessary to use the Raspberry Pi. The MK802 comes with everything you need except the mini sd card. The MK802 also comes with built in Wifi which makes placement a bit more convenient.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

  3. #53
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    10
    Can anyone help me please?

    I am using SBS-3 - connected on my local network. IP is: 192.168.10.123. Port ist unchanged.

    OS: x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

    Is something wrong?


    ./fr24feed_x64_225 --fr24key=xxx --bs-ip=192.168.10.123 --bs-port=10001
    [i]FR24Feed v225 - built on Oct 8 2012/09:53:11
    [i]Downloading configuration...OK
    [i]Parsing configuration...OK
    [c]Interval: 5s
    [c]Latitude: XX
    [c]Longitude: XX
    [c]GND: YES
    [c]NonADSB: YES
    [i]Source defined as Basestation
    [b]connecting to 192.168.10.123:10001
    [n]XX@XX:8099/UDP
    [n]connecting
    [b]connected
    [b]working
    [n]connected
    [n]switching to UDP
    [n]working
    [e]buffer filled, flushing!
    [e]buffer filled, flushing!
    [e]buffer filled, flushing!
    [e]buffer filled, flushing!
    [e]buffer filled, flushing!
    [i]sent 0 planes in 0 packets

  4. #54
    Captain Anmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,383
    Do you not run Basestation?
    Mike


    www.radarspotting.com

    Radarspotting since 2005

  5. #55
    Administrator piopawlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    Can anyone help me please?

    I am using SBS-3 - connected on my local network. IP is: 192.168.10.123. Port ist unchanged.

    OS: x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

    Is something wrong?


    ./fr24feed_x64_225 --fr24key=xxx --bs-ip=192.168.10.123 --bs-port=10001
    [i]FR24Feed v225 - built on Oct 8 2012/09:53:11
    [i]Downloading configuration...OK
    (...)
    [n]working
    [e]buffer filled, flushing!
    ...
    The software you downloaded assumes that the stream will contain already decoded information compatible with Basestation data feed usually available on port 30003. If you want to run it stand-alone, without Basestation, you must contact us to receive different software that will include the decoder too.

  6. #56
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    near EDDK (Cologne airport, Germany)
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by piopawlu View Post
    When registering for a sharing key you must have either provided them or airport code in which case we used its coordinates. I will check that on RPI and get back to you soon.
    Hi piopawlu,

    any news about the coordinate (zeros) problem of the ARM version?
    ruthenianboy also reported wrong coordinates (see post #50) for this version.

    Best regards

  7. #57
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    For the version that provides built-in decoding (EDIT: for the SBS-1er) , does it also provide a Basestation-like service on port 30003?

    I realize that might be asking a lot, but I thought I'd check anyway...

    Thanks.
    Last edited by lsmoker; 2012-10-12 at 14:03.

  8. #58
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    13
    Great stuff, got it working painlessly on Debian Wheezy i686. Makes it simple and trivial for folks running gr-air-modes to share data.

    My only request so far would be a daemonize mode - for easier init scripts

    Thanks!

    -Phil

  9. #59
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by piopawlu View Post
    The software you downloaded assumes that the stream will contain already decoded information compatible with Basestation data feed usually available on port 30003. If you want to run it stand-alone, without Basestation, you must contact us to receive different software that will include the decoder too.
    Which Email Adresse do you want me to contact you?

  10. #60
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    near EDDK (Cologne airport, Germany)
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by piopawlu View Post
    When registering for a sharing key you must have either provided them or airport code in which case we used its coordinates. I will check that on RPI and get back to you soon.
    Hi piopawlu,

    any news about the coordinate (zeros) problem of the ARM version?
    The ARM version does not download the coordinates. They are all zero:

    [i]FR24Feed v225 - built on Oct 8 2012/09:40:28
    [i]Downloading configuration...OK
    [i]Parsing configuration...OK
    [c]Interval: 5s
    [c]Latitude: 0.0000
    [c]Longitude: 0.0000
    [c]GND: YES
    [c]NonADSB: YES
    [i]Source defined as Basestation
    [b]connecting to localhost:30003
    [b]connected
    [b]working
    [n]EDDK.removed.@.removed.:8099/UDP
    [n]connecting
    [n]connected
    [n]switching to UDP
    [n]working
    [i]sent 1 planes in 1 packets

    ruthenianboy also reported wrong coordinates (see post #50) for this version.

    This coordinate problem may be the problem that none of my packets seem to be accepted (shown) by FR24, I guess.

    Best regards

    Willi

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •