Contrails "Chemtrails"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contrails "Chemtrails"

I have been watching around 6 planes this morning over Cardiff laying down Chemtrails I have been watching them for a long time and have photo's showing what happens on the days they spray.
    The sky is now covered in the usual milky white whispy cover that has spread from these trails no blue sky can be seen again!.
    My question is, would these planes show up on this site?
    I have looked but cannot see any planes listed or showing over this area ?
    Or could some one tell me how you can find out where these planes have originated from they have been criss crossing all morning and started in the dark before it got light.

Regards Mike .

You need to be have a "hat" on your head in order to see "Chemtrails"

Comment

I think you would find this website has plenty of information about Chemtrails: http://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk/

That cat looks like mine.
      Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-09-06, 13:34.
      AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

I dont wear the hat

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        You need to be have a "hat" on your head in order to see "Chemtrails"

I dont wear the hat but I do see Chemtrails as mentioned By Nmae in the American 107th Congress bill 2001/2002
        through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or
        (III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
        (ii) chemtrails;
        (C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

Comment

I suspect this is the same user who was trying to spark someone into a debate on chat yesterday (with everyone cleverly ignoring). To the point of saying some of the very same statements on the first post in the chat window.

Pitchforks and bansticks to the rescue
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Chemtrails are very real, Mikes reply is typical of brainwashed sheeple. I suggest Mike take a bit of time to research the subject. It doesn't really surprise me that most of the planes that spray don't show up on here, as I imagine most military owned planes wouldn't. There was a chemtrail plane that sprayed over Ireland that showed up. I think it was a France Cargo?

Comment

Whos going to Bann him,. Its a Non Aviation Subject
              (F-EDLE1)delcomp-DEL-David Tks(My friend Mike, all three of them)

URL: http://banner.flightdiary.net/EDLM
              1090SJ(Ae) /(6m. Ecoflex10) / SBS 3 /-FR24 Box/ Power-line Connection (Ethernet)

Comment

Originally posted by delcomp View Post
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtra...spiracy_theory

Whos going to Bann him,. Its a Non Aviation Subject
                Totally agree.
                Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/WhatintheWorldAreTheySprayingThe Chemtrail/Geo-Engineering Coverup Revealed.By now everyone has seen crisscrossing streaks of white c...

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA if you delete my posts i'll just keep posting, so you'd better ban me. And expect a lot more like me here coz flightradar link has been posted in chemtrail groups on facebook. Dig? :-D

Comment

One of your posts was deleted for the language used in the post. You and your friends are completely free to express your Chemtrail conspiracy theory.

Comment

It isn't a theory, it's a fact. Perhaps you should chck this out from your fellow countrywoman http://www.naturalnews.com/037451_ch...gineering.html

Those long, white streams of persistent, cloudy haze commonly blasted into blue skies by unmarked airplanes are not your typical contrails, says Swedish Green Party leader Pernilla Hagberg. As reported by the Swedish paper Katrineholms Kuriren, Hagberg, the first major political leader to come forward on the issue, has openly admitted that these unusual cloud trails, which fail to dissipate like normal contrails do, are actually a toxic mix of chemicals, viruses, and metals that she has collectively referred to as "chemtrails."

People should do some research instead of making tin foil hat comments and threatening to ban. Especially those who have children!

Comment

Nope. Still yet to see any factual proof backing her up
                          According to Hagberg
                          Oh, shes in parliament. It must be true!!
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

We had another woman in the Swedish parliament - Innes Usman who once said "internet är en fluga" that means "Internet was a fad and that it would pass and soon be over". I guess she was correct as well?

If your best source is a totally brainless Swedish politician, makes me think that your story is even more funny.

Comment

watch the youtube documentary "What in the world are they spraying" The link is on page 1 of this thread. It explains everything and has all the evidence you need. I've researched the subject in depth. What have you done? Dismissed it because it doesn't fit in with you're narrow minded gullable view of how the world works? Watch the youtube doc and then come back and tell me it's not real.

Comment

Working...
                              X