Contrails "Chemtrails"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aly888 View Post
    Don´t worry captain Fungus, at some point of life, they will also open their eyes.
    Aly888, I'll try to break this to you very gently and I'm sorry if I burst your bubble in doing so.

I was referring to individuals such as yourself (and, to be fair, others on this thread who are like minded) in my last post. Individuals who pull out so-called 'reports' from 1978 (which on reading is little more than a discussion paper considering various aspects of weather modification requested by the US Senate) which has nothing whatsoever in any case to do with so-called 'chemtrails' in an attempt to assert this is proof positive of what may or may not be occurring today.

The symposium you refer to in Ghent was to do with cloud seeding in order to produce rain. The author of your quoted article has attempted to link this to 'chemtrails.' This is so typical of the conspiracy theorist who wish to cherry pick articles or to link non-related articles in a rather vain attempt to 'prove' their case.

Carry on abusing the privilege mate, you're doing very well.

Regards,
    Gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2015-03-31, 12:58.
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Originally posted by fungus View Post
      Carry on abusing the privilege mate, you're doing very well.
      I am not trying to abuse anything, I´m not that kind of a guy.

...however, I can´t stop thinking about this short animated video of Plato´s Cave and how our perception fit in it.

¤ Namasté ¤
      http://www.panthera-aircraft.com ** Made in Slovenia ** Three times-consequtive #1.st place on NASA challenges http://www.pipistrel.si/media/achievements-and-awards

Comment

@fungus
        You are still in this battle?
        Hat off to you my friend!
        For official support use Contact Form

Comment

from: https://twitter.com/flightradar24/st...74364205584384
          Last edited by Sideways; 2015-04-02, 07:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
            @fungus
            You are still in this battle?
            Hat off to you my friend!
            Yes mate, I'm in it for the long haul- I regard it as a worthwhile 'fight.' However, it would seem to be becoming a rather futile battle going by some of the recent posts.

Regards,
            Gregg
            YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Originally posted by fungus View Post
              Yes mate, I'm in it for the long haul- I regard it as a worthwhile 'fight.' However, it would seem to be becoming a rather futile battle going by some of the recent posts.

Regards,
              Gregg
              Respect mate!

I gave up years ago
              For official support use Contact Form

Comment

What a silly debate!
                Aly888; never mind quoting a paper by a man who has set up a site specifically to promote his climate conspiracy views, calling it an "Institute".
                Try a Google search on the subject and read the papers from the Royal Institute. The Royal Institute is totally neutral in virtually all things scientific. Their paper discusses the possibility of SRM via the spraying of a sea water aerosol into clouds or using SO2 to increase the reflectivity of the clouds. They report that nobody has yet found an effective way to do either of these yet. They also report that no large scale experiments have taken place. Anywhere.
                As for black con trails, if the sun is on one side of a trail, it will reflect, usually bright white. If the sun is on the other side of the trail, it will effectively make a shadow. A dark shadow (as shadows usually are).
                Amper; re your comment about con trails being around since 1945; it was a bit earlier than that chief. I have recently read an amazing book about the Mosquito during WW2 and one of the tactics they used to avoid detection was to alter their altitude until the trail stopped (with the second crew member kneeling on his seat, looking backwards to moitor the trail).

Comment

Amazing con trail

Spotted in Oxforshire this morning
                  con trail.JPG
                  T-EGUB1

Comment

Working...
                  X