Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Contrails "Chemtrails"

Passenger
    I'm not even going to dignify that comment except to (_y_)
    hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Slashpage View Post
    I'm not even going to dignify that comment except to (_y_)
    hehe
    Slashpage,

Therein lies the source of your problem. When you dont have the capacity to mount a 'dignified' response, look what you have to resort to
    Last edited by fungus; 2012-10-11 at 04:24.

As Mike suggests, let the troll post as much as he wants. Whilst he's posting here he's not posting anywhere else, so we're doing the rest of society a favour.

I tried to watch the video but gave up after 94 seconds. I suspect 99.9% of others do too. That's why Slashpage has to advocate his ideas on this and other forums.

He reminds me of a Portuguese chap I know.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Super Moderator
    Yeah I gave up on video about the same spot - once I realised my own government featured, but was chopped to the context he looked like he was proving/backing the claims.. when infact the full speil in its whole was being used to mock another party member

Passenger
    One of the symptoms of Aluminum poisoning is reduction of brain function and 94 seconds just goes to prove you have the attention span of a goldfish, as do the others who gave up to. Any normal person would examine all the evidence and then decide one way or another. Seriously, I've met some real idiots in my time but no one as moronic as some of the people here. I truly hope you don't have any children, and if you do then you really don't deserve them. What a complete and utter pathetic excuse of a human being you are, But you're a planespotting saddo which I supose explains it all. lol

Passenger
    I was being humourous retardo.

Passenger
    sorry, i meant gregg. hehe

I would not worry about being poisened, there is some form of poison in everything on this Planet.

Also if your not as you put it 'a planespotting saddo', why are you on this Forum.
    Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-10-11 at 12:01.
    AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Passenger
    I came here to see if I could get info on the planes that spray, and I just thought I'd check out the forums to see what opinion was like on the subject. I have to say I'm not that surprised as most people are sheeple.

Passenger
    ahhh you're from Runcorn speedbird, thats only a few miles away from me. I'd have expected a bit more from a fellow scouser hehe