Contrails "Chemtrails"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slashpage View Post
    It isn't a theory, it's a fact. Perhaps you should chck this out from your fellow countrywoman http://www.naturalnews.com/037451_ch...gineering.html

Those long, white streams of persistent, cloudy haze commonly blasted into blue skies by unmarked airplanes are not your typical contrails, says Swedish Green Party leader Pernilla Hagberg. As reported by the Swedish paper Katrineholms Kuriren, Hagberg, the first major political leader to come forward on the issue, has openly admitted that these unusual cloud trails, which fail to dissipate like normal contrails do, are actually a toxic mix of chemicals, viruses, and metals that she has collectively referred to as "chemtrails."

People should do some research instead of making tin foil hat comments and threatening to ban. Especially those who have children!
    Slashpage,

I wonder just how much scientific research or analysis this reliable source of yours (or indeed yourself) has actually performed on these 'Chemtrails'. I want to thank you for introducing a topic of interest for debunking (sorry I meant to write debating).

But firstly I'd like to address Mikes 'tin hats.' Mike I tried those hats and had mixed results but ended in a world of trouble. Firstly I donned mine and stood on the ridge capping of the roof of my house and found them to be absolutely useless for seeing any trails. I did however find that if I turned in an anti-clockwise direction and pointed that I could pick up the ATIS from Sydney Airport, however the neighbours called the police who were not amused and I now have an appointment with a phsychiatrist. It gets worse. I dont own a cat so I made one for the dog. You wouldnt read about it but she raced out in a thunderstorm with it on the other night and was struck by a bolt of lightning. Talk about a chemtrail, it almost reached half-way up the nearest gum tree. So I guess to a degree this could be deemed a success. On the ground though was a large black silhouette where the dog once stood which failed to impress the missus or the RSPCA (the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). I now have a court attendance notice for that.

Seriously, I'm not a scientist but my daughter and her husband are and I ran this past them the other day. To be fair I cant pretend to repeat their scientific debunking here but I can tell you this. I spent much of my youth in areas such as the Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area, the Riverina and Cobar/Bourke on farms watching Ag. pilots spraying crops with chemicals. With pinpoint accuracy they would fly in over the crops at altitudes so low I thought they had a death wish (and not from the chemicals). Your quote above 'which fail to dissipate like normal contrails do' is your biggest problem in convincing anyone that these "chemtrails' are anything other than ordinary contrails made up of little more than water droplets crystalising in the still atmoshere at flight levels above about 26,000 ft. They wont dissipate if there are no winds aloft to disperse them or if the temperature 'holds' them as crystals. From up there even when they do disperse they could go anywhere. You had better send a NOTAM to the pilots and let them know they have it all wrong.

The next time you see a 747 flying at 50-100 ft over a city (or country area for that matter) leaving 'chemtrails' let me know. Then I'll start worrying. By the way the last time I was in the cockpit of a 747 there were no controls for spraying chemicals- It's a completely natural phenomenon.

I've taken the opportunity to write to the CIA on your behalf to advise them that they need to tell pilots to spray much closer to the ground and not up where it can be seen and doesnt do its job anyway. (I suppose I'll be getting a visit from them next).

You've also made the claim that it is fact, and yet your link clearly indicates it's nothing other than theory.'chemtrails_conspiracy_theory_geoengineering.html' That's what they call in the classics, 'shooting yourself in the foot'

Regards,
    gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2012-10-11, 00:49.
    YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Jesus! What is wrong with you people? Did anyone watch the Youtube Vid? No? Let me repeat one more time and hopefully it will sink in.
      Watch the youtube documentary "What in the world are they spraying" The link is on page 1 of this thread. It explains everything and has all the evidence you need. Do you understand??? Doh!

Comment

Jesus! What is wrong with you people? Did anyone watch the Youtube Vid? No? Let me repeat one more time and hopefully it will sink in.
        Watch the youtube documentary "What in the world are they spraying" The link is on page 1 of this thread. It explains everything and has all the evidence you need. Do you understand??? Doh!
        Slashpage,

That'll probably get deleted for the blasphemy as much as anything so before it does I'll say this. If you get all your scientific analysis, proof and 'knowledge' from such a reliable and accurate source as youtube you deserve to be bent out of shape.

gregg
        Last edited by fungus; 2012-10-11, 02:01.
        YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Oh God Almighty!!! What do you want me to do, send you the godamn DVD you bladdy gallaaah! hehe sorry couldn't resist. But seriously Gregg Just take a little time to watch these and if you remain unconvinced then so be it. I'm offering you real scientific analysis and evidence here, and if you ignore it without even looking at the evidence, then what does that say about you? It defies all logic. So I'll post the links one more time.
          What in the world are they spraying - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0kh...feature=g-hist
          Why in the world are they spraying - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo216nphIBk
          These are serious professionally produced documentaries, not some tacky crap thrown together by some teenage computer boffins. Please do yourselves and your families a favour and watch them.

Comment

Oh God Almighty!!! What do you want me to do, send you the godamn DVD you bladdy gallaaah! hehe sorry couldn't resist. But seriously Gregg Just take a little time to watch these and if you remain unconvinced then so be it. I'm offering you real scientific analysis and evidence here, and if you ignore it without even looking at the evidence, then what does that say about you? It defies all logic. So I'll post the links one more time.
            What in the world are they spraying - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0kh...feature=g-hist
            Why in the world are they spraying - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo216nphIBk
            These are serious professionally produced documentaries, not some tacky crap thrown together by some teenage computer boffins. Please do yourselves and your families a favour and watch them.
            OK Slashpage, you win.

My goodness you want to see all the 'serious' and 'professionally produced' doco's on youtube on the flat earth!!
            Last edited by fungus; 2012-10-11, 02:59.

Comment

I'm not even going to dignify that comment except to (_y_)
              hehe

Comment

I'm not even going to dignify that comment except to (_y_)
                hehe
                Slashpage,

Therein lies the source of your problem. When you dont have the capacity to mount a 'dignified' response, look what you have to resort to
                Last edited by fungus; 2012-10-11, 04:24.

Comment

As Mike suggests, let the troll post as much as he wants. Whilst he's posting here he's not posting anywhere else, so we're doing the rest of society a favour.

I tried to watch the video but gave up after 94 seconds. I suspect 99.9% of others do too. That's why Slashpage has to advocate his ideas on this and other forums.

He reminds me of a Portuguese chap I know.
                  Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Yeah I gave up on video about the same spot - once I realised my own government featured, but was chopped to the context he looked like he was proving/backing the claims.. when infact the full speil in its whole was being used to mock another party member
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

One of the symptoms of Aluminum poisoning is reduction of brain function and 94 seconds just goes to prove you have the attention span of a goldfish, as do the others who gave up to. Any normal person would examine all the evidence and then decide one way or another. Seriously, I've met some real idiots in my time but no one as moronic as some of the people here. I truly hope you don't have any children, and if you do then you really don't deserve them. What a complete and utter pathetic excuse of a human being you are, But you're a planespotting saddo which I supose explains it all. lol

Comment

I was being humourous retardo.

Comment

sorry, i meant gregg. hehe

Comment

I would not worry about being poisened, there is some form of poison in everything on this Planet.

Also if your not as you put it 'a planespotting saddo', why are you on this Forum.
                            Last edited by speedbird1960; 2012-10-11, 12:01.
                            AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

I came here to see if I could get info on the planes that spray, and I just thought I'd check out the forums to see what opinion was like on the subject. I have to say I'm not that surprised as most people are sheeple.

Comment

ahhh you're from Runcorn speedbird, thats only a few miles away from me. I'd have expected a bit more from a fellow scouser hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X