Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 83

Thread: Contrails "Chemtrails"

  1. #11
    Team FR24 Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,111
    One of your posts was deleted for the language used in the post. You and your friends are completely free to express your Chemtrail conspiracy theory.

  2. #12
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    22
    It isn't a theory, it's a fact. Perhaps you should chck this out from your fellow countrywoman http://www.naturalnews.com/037451_ch...gineering.html

    Those long, white streams of persistent, cloudy haze commonly blasted into blue skies by unmarked airplanes are not your typical contrails, says Swedish Green Party leader Pernilla Hagberg. As reported by the Swedish paper Katrineholms Kuriren, Hagberg, the first major political leader to come forward on the issue, has openly admitted that these unusual cloud trails, which fail to dissipate like normal contrails do, are actually a toxic mix of chemicals, viruses, and metals that she has collectively referred to as "chemtrails."

    People should do some research instead of making tin foil hat comments and threatening to ban. Especially those who have children!

  3. #13
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    T-NZCH1, PP:PH New Zealand
    Posts
    5,008
    Nope. Still yet to see any factual proof backing her up
    According to Hagberg
    Oh, shes in parliament. It must be true!!

  4. #14
    Team FR24 Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,111
    We had another woman in the Swedish parliament - Innes Usman who once said "internet är en fluga" that means "Internet was a fad and that it would pass and soon be over". I guess she was correct as well?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ines_Uusmann

    If your best source is a totally brainless Swedish politician, makes me think that your story is even more funny.

  5. #15
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    22
    watch the youtube documentary "What in the world are they spraying" The link is on page 1 of this thread. It explains everything and has all the evidence you need. I've researched the subject in depth. What have you done? Dismissed it because it doesn't fit in with you're narrow minded gullable view of how the world works? Watch the youtube doc and then come back and tell me it's not real.

  6. #16
    Captain fungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashpage View Post
    It isn't a theory, it's a fact. Perhaps you should chck this out from your fellow countrywoman http://www.naturalnews.com/037451_ch...gineering.html

    Those long, white streams of persistent, cloudy haze commonly blasted into blue skies by unmarked airplanes are not your typical contrails, says Swedish Green Party leader Pernilla Hagberg. As reported by the Swedish paper Katrineholms Kuriren, Hagberg, the first major political leader to come forward on the issue, has openly admitted that these unusual cloud trails, which fail to dissipate like normal contrails do, are actually a toxic mix of chemicals, viruses, and metals that she has collectively referred to as "chemtrails."

    People should do some research instead of making tin foil hat comments and threatening to ban. Especially those who have children!
    Slashpage,

    I wonder just how much scientific research or analysis this reliable source of yours (or indeed yourself) has actually performed on these 'Chemtrails'. I want to thank you for introducing a topic of interest for debunking (sorry I meant to write debating).

    But firstly I'd like to address Mikes 'tin hats.' Mike I tried those hats and had mixed results but ended in a world of trouble. Firstly I donned mine and stood on the ridge capping of the roof of my house and found them to be absolutely useless for seeing any trails. I did however find that if I turned in an anti-clockwise direction and pointed that I could pick up the ATIS from Sydney Airport, however the neighbours called the police who were not amused and I now have an appointment with a phsychiatrist. It gets worse. I dont own a cat so I made one for the dog. You wouldnt read about it but she raced out in a thunderstorm with it on the other night and was struck by a bolt of lightning. Talk about a chemtrail, it almost reached half-way up the nearest gum tree. So I guess to a degree this could be deemed a success. On the ground though was a large black silhouette where the dog once stood which failed to impress the missus or the RSPCA (the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). I now have a court attendance notice for that.

    Seriously, I'm not a scientist but my daughter and her husband are and I ran this past them the other day. To be fair I cant pretend to repeat their scientific debunking here but I can tell you this. I spent much of my youth in areas such as the Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area, the Riverina and Cobar/Bourke on farms watching Ag. pilots spraying crops with chemicals. With pinpoint accuracy they would fly in over the crops at altitudes so low I thought they had a death wish (and not from the chemicals). Your quote above 'which fail to dissipate like normal contrails do' is your biggest problem in convincing anyone that these "chemtrails' are anything other than ordinary contrails made up of little more than water droplets crystalising in the still atmoshere at flight levels above about 26,000 ft. They wont dissipate if there are no winds aloft to disperse them or if the temperature 'holds' them as crystals. From up there even when they do disperse they could go anywhere. You had better send a NOTAM to the pilots and let them know they have it all wrong.

    The next time you see a 747 flying at 50-100 ft over a city (or country area for that matter) leaving 'chemtrails' let me know. Then I'll start worrying. By the way the last time I was in the cockpit of a 747 there were no controls for spraying chemicals- It's a completely natural phenomenon.

    I've taken the opportunity to write to the CIA on your behalf to advise them that they need to tell pilots to spray much closer to the ground and not up where it can be seen and doesnt do its job anyway. (I suppose I'll be getting a visit from them next).

    You've also made the claim that it is fact, and yet your link clearly indicates it's nothing other than theory.'chemtrails_conspiracy_theory_geoengineering.html' That's what they call in the classics, 'shooting yourself in the foot'

    Regards,
    gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2012-10-11 at 00:49.

  7. #17
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    22
    Jesus! What is wrong with you people? Did anyone watch the Youtube Vid? No? Let me repeat one more time and hopefully it will sink in.
    Watch the youtube documentary "What in the world are they spraying" The link is on page 1 of this thread. It explains everything and has all the evidence you need. Do you understand??? Doh!

  8. #18
    Captain fungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashpage View Post
    Jesus! What is wrong with you people? Did anyone watch the Youtube Vid? No? Let me repeat one more time and hopefully it will sink in.
    Watch the youtube documentary "What in the world are they spraying" The link is on page 1 of this thread. It explains everything and has all the evidence you need. Do you understand??? Doh!
    Slashpage,

    That'll probably get deleted for the blasphemy as much as anything so before it does I'll say this. If you get all your scientific analysis, proof and 'knowledge' from such a reliable and accurate source as youtube you deserve to be bent out of shape.

    gregg
    Last edited by fungus; 2012-10-11 at 02:01.

  9. #19
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    22
    Oh God Almighty!!! What do you want me to do, send you the godamn DVD you bladdy gallaaah! hehe sorry couldn't resist. But seriously Gregg Just take a little time to watch these and if you remain unconvinced then so be it. I'm offering you real scientific analysis and evidence here, and if you ignore it without even looking at the evidence, then what does that say about you? It defies all logic. So I'll post the links one more time.
    What in the world are they spraying - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0kh...feature=g-hist
    Why in the world are they spraying - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo216nphIBk
    These are serious professionally produced documentaries, not some tacky crap thrown together by some teenage computer boffins. Please do yourselves and your families a favour and watch them.

  10. #20
    Captain fungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashpage View Post
    Oh God Almighty!!! What do you want me to do, send you the godamn DVD you bladdy gallaaah! hehe sorry couldn't resist. But seriously Gregg Just take a little time to watch these and if you remain unconvinced then so be it. I'm offering you real scientific analysis and evidence here, and if you ignore it without even looking at the evidence, then what does that say about you? It defies all logic. So I'll post the links one more time.
    What in the world are they spraying - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0kh...feature=g-hist
    Why in the world are they spraying - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo216nphIBk
    These are serious professionally produced documentaries, not some tacky crap thrown together by some teenage computer boffins. Please do yourselves and your families a favour and watch them.
    OK Slashpage, you win.

    My goodness you want to see all the 'serious' and 'professionally produced' doco's on youtube on the flat earth!!
    Last edited by fungus; 2012-10-11 at 02:59.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •