No announcement yet.

New AirNav boxes installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I post under 1 name.. in any forum.. Seems that you have a split or mulitple personallity.. So far its rgsmith and Andre the CEO.. thats 2 names.. Oh yes plus the one you use on RS, More names than faces....

you have your own forum to preach on.. Why try to ruin this nice place...

Good job FT24, excellent site and even better FREE network..

Smudger.

Comment

>"Why try to ruin this nice place..."

Keep your negative posts and personal attacks on the radarspotters.eu forum please. That's the forum for that kind of messages.

Comment

So we have now the "Technical Director of ML&S" justifying himself on this forum too. This is getting funny again!

Everyone knows that RadarSpotter.eu is connected with Martin Lynch and Sons.
        RadarSpotters.eu site administrators are the top posters of the Kinetic forum and RadarSpotters.eu started to be 100% sponsored by SBS, with ML&S/SBS logos on the site.
        After a while it was decided to remove those banners as it was too obvious that the site was being backed up by Martin Lynch and Sons. The truth hurts sometimes...

We all know that SBS commercial success depends on the work of developers since the software it comes with, Basestation, is totally outdated. ML&S of course applauds all this: you don't have to spend 1 penny on software development as others do it for you and you profit from them all (anyway how would a company that needs external help to install a simple forum on their site be able to develop a complex flight tracking software? ).

- Why doesn't Kinetic Avionics support their product and a London Electronics shop (ML&S) has to do this for them?
        - There are rumours going on saying Kinetic will discontinue the non-professional SBS solutions to focus only on the professional market. The same rumours say that SBS is still alive just because ML&S pushes for it month after month otherwise it would have been discontinued a long time ago. Not good for the buyers of a new system to know that it will become obsolete soon.

What is you opinion about this?

Comment

Originally posted by rgsmith View Post
          Everyone knows that RadarSpotter.eu is connected with Martin Lynch and Sons.
          RadarSpotters.eu site administrators are the top posters of the Kinetic forum and RadarSpotters.eu started to be 100% sponsored by SBS, with ML&S/SBS logos on the site.
          After a while it was decided to remove those banners as it was too obvious that the site was being backed up by Martin Lynch and Sons. The truth hurts sometimes...
          As usual Andre.. your talking absolute c@ck - you have no idea what drivel your spouting on about and know even less about the RS site other than its a direct threat to your forum with soaring RS membership that are ALL vetted.
          Even ANRB had the chance to advertise with a banner - but you chuffed about so much i gather the decision was to not take that option any further due to the legal threats and bully boys tactics you tried to impose ??
          So before posting anymore comments that could be misconstrued as over the mark... get the correct facts before you make yourself even more daft... the more you go on post here, the more daft you look..

On the other hand carry on... its got to a point where you are a laughing stock and good entertainment value..
          Smudger.

Comment

DNFTT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Guys, don't bother responding to Brandao. All he does is make unfounded allegations. Never answers a question or substantiates his libellous allegations, just makes more.

What I can't understand is why the maker of "the world's best selling and most advanced Real Time Virtual Radar. Designed by Professional Pilots and the first and only ADS-B receiver with a presence in space" spends so much time spamming the forums and slagging off the competition?

Very strange business model?
            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Airfix....

Comment

rgsmith and Chrisg0wtz, PLEASE keep your war in this thread. I DON'T want to see any stupid or OT comments in others threads. You are both acting like children on kindergarten.
                You both have products with many bugs, any both of you have bad support, so writing that "our support is excellent" doesn't change anything. It's what you DO thats count, not what you WRITE!

Comment

No more snipes from me Mike... promise..

Comment

Smudger, Anmer, Chrisg0wtz: you are all part of the same club and it is easy to understand it from this thread.

Unfortunately for you everything what has been wrote is too obvious. Now keep the personal attacks, negative posts and weak attitude on your own forum as there no one will ban you and you can ban whoever you want. Good luck.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hamish View Post
                        Here is the way I see it

You buy the radarbox and accessories, you need a computer to run it, you need power to run the computer, you need internet access for the network, your bandwidth usage increases dramatically if you upload to Airnav's servers, Airnav then sells your uploaded data on, by now you have paid a small fortune for the privilege of giving your data away to Airnav and you are then expected, if you want it, to pay to use the network.......

Sharing data with flightradar24 is far better, they don't make you pay to use their network.

I have to say that I use Airnav's Radarbox and it's not too bad but the the database is next to useless if you are a serious dotspotter and wish to keep an accurate record of flights......

Hi

I like this post. This is a very good point. After reading all posts in this topic, i am more convinced that i made the right choice/buy.

Thanks for good informative posts so far guys!

\\ flylow

Comment

Im outa here tada all

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisg0wtz View Post
                            Im outa here tada all
                            It's better to go when ML&S doesn't have a good answer to give.
                            Better to stay on forums where you can delete posts that you don't want other users to read ( radarspostters.eu forum where users get banned for asking this kind of questions).

Anyway the questions remain:
                            - Why doesn't Kinetic Avionics support their product and a London Electronics shop (ML&S) has to do this for them?
                            - There are rumours going on saying Kinetic will discontinue the non-professional SBS solutions to focus only on the professional market. The same rumours say that SBS is still alive just because ML&S pushes for it month after month otherwise it would have been discontinued a long time ago. Not good for the buyers of a new system to know that it will become obsolete soon.

Comment

Most entertaining, thank you all! I think that we will find that after the volcano crisis, other manufacturers will pop up with new, cheaper and superior products as all the exposure will lead to a surge in demand. Sites that share data, like FR24, will inspire many enthusiasts to join the network(s). Bring on a new product at half the price, and it will explode. Who will be the winner? Whoever has the cheapest and simplest solution that you just plug in and connect. For $99. Good luck! :grin:
                              ENFB.net
                              Radarstation KGVL

Comment

Originally posted by LN-MOW View Post
                                Who will be the winner? Whoever has the cheapest and simplest solution that you just plug in and connect. For $99. Good luck! :grin:
                                Thats it in a nutshell and there are plenty of other solutions on the way..........

Comment

Working...
                                X