No announcement yet.

New Feeder Spotted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a new FR24 receiver up and running in Tennant Creek, Australia - N-YTNK1
    Together with our receivers in Darwin and Alice Springs are we covering central Australia quite well.

Comment

Thanks Mike, OZ is holding its end up.
      I also see T-YGEL1 based in west australia , he needs a blue dot
      also T-YGLA1 Gladstone need a blue do as well....
      Last edited by sirsteve; 2012-08-23, 09:09.

Comment

Hi everyone!
        T-SBPA2 is running!!!!
        Thanks Mike!
        Tomorrow I'll change the antenna location to try improve coverage.

Guto.

Comment

Cabo Verde, West Africa and Atlantic

Hi,

since around 2 weeks T-F4V is supporting the airspace of Cabo Verde as well. The receiver obviously is on the island of Sal. As to the positions shown and range of the indications most probably somewhere in the City of Espargos. Also - during a power outage in Espargos the system went off.

Futher aircraft are shown in the areas Western Sahara, parts of Mauretania right into the Atlantic West of the coast - sometimes even Senegal and Guinea Bissau by T-OLDS.

When there, I run a sytem on CV, Sal island, village of Murdeira. (NAS 1) I would like to get into contact with the guy supporting CV. I could add my system to that chain. When you see NAS 1 on you should ask for Andreas at the airport in the CVE office.

Enjoy

Andreas

Comment

Just saw return from T-VTSP1 Phuket Thailand.

Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
            T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
            T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

New coverage Inverness Airport Scotland

Hi All

I am just configuring up my new SBS-3 and I have started sharing data.
              Coverage is very low at the moment, about 50nm but will increase when I get the antenna on the roof and not the table lamp shade in my bedroom.
              Lynn R
              The Mad Lass Up North

Comment

Greetings

It will be nice to see coverage for Indonesia, especially Jakarta(WIII/CGK). That would be quite a complete coverage for SE Asia.

..T-WMKP3
                ~ T-WMKP3 ~

Comment

Viista, thanks for sharing KUL, great coverage over that part of the world. , will have to buy you a coffee when i next visit...

Comment

Just a question on the different feeders, I feed in with a "T" code and three feeders in Darwin , Tennant Creek and Alice springs all show a "F" feed whats with the different codes ????

Comment

New station T-VTBD1 So nice on range covered.
                      Last edited by bindeaw; 2012-09-01, 05:17.

Comment

Notice return from Chiangmai Airport (CNX) today. Still need another station in the north east to cover most of Thailand.

Sent from my iPad 2 Limited Ed. using Tapatalk HD
                        T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
                        T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

Today, 7th September, T-WMKN (TGG) KUALA TERENGGANU (SULTAN MAHMUD), north eastern Malaysia.

Comment

Must admit that Asia is very well covered now from Singapore to north Thailand. Only big gap. is Jakarta....Soon to be filled i hope ?????

Comment

At 1845 GMT, I noticed F-KBTF1, Skypark Airport, Bountiful, Utah, United States.

Comment

Hi everyone
                                Got a question (or two)..... I've got myself a ANRBox and installed in Angola. The airport is FNLU 4 de Fevereiro.... the coverage that I had before my outdoor antena was stolen, was petty decent...almos 200 miles, either to the North or to the Shouth I was very happy with it, and the feed to FLR24 was working perfectly. Now, I´m back to the basic antena and poor coverage and I don´t even seen the FNLU radar anymore on the FLR24...the feed is still working, so I think... but theres nothing showing. I´ve got a second Box and it´s up and running but I´ve asked for the feed software a couple of times and up till now...there's no unswer--- anyone????
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X