No announcement yet.

New Feeder Spotted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-F4V is active in central Thailand today. Very nice coverage.
    T-VTBD1 : RadarBox 3km North of VTBD
    T-VTBD2 : RPi MLAT 300m South of VTBD

Comment

It's good to see these listing of new feeders across the North American continent. One only has to view the world mapping to see the improvements. One tiny detail in the UK, my feed (N EGHQ-1) is at last back on-line 24/7 south of NQY, Cornwall after some computer hardware problems have been resolved!
      Last edited by Duncan T; 2012-07-11, 22:05. Reason: spelling!

Comment

VDPP Phnom Penh International Airport noted online tonight .Welcome.

Comment

I see a new link to FAA feeder, why no announcement of this fantastic addition

Comment

Originally posted by sirsteve View Post
            I see a new link to FAA feeder, why no announcement of this fantastic addition
            It's just a early preview for Premium users Not 100% functional yet + 5 min delay.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              It's just a early preview for Premium users Not 100% functional yet + 5 min delay.
              Thanks mike , just love where FR24/7 is going, runs rings round the opposition .

Comment

East coast of Australia just get better, now with coverage around Gladstone T-YGLA1 and Mackay T-YBMK1, also in contact with a new ADSB operator in Mareeba, west of Cairns to get him to connect in as well, as far as i can see we now cover the whole south and east coast from Adelaide to Cairns.

Comment

Just spotted a feed from Surabaya, Juanda indonesia as T-WARR2. limited range, but still another link in the chain..thanks to that feeder.

Comment

also noted tonight for the first time is T-WBGG1 KUCHING in Southern Malaysia.
                    Last edited by sirsteve; 2012-08-17, 11:46.

Comment

New Radar is noted T-OMGH1 in Persian Gulf, is it feed or from Qatar

Comment

T-OMGH1 looks to be centered on Dubai , as it has aircraft down to runway height on both airports at Abu Dhabi International Airport and Dubai International Airport

Comment

Hi!
                          This is my first post. Sorry if it's not the correct place to post...
                          I'm from south of Brazil, near to POA/SBPA, and yesterday I put my new adsb receiver to work.
                          So I sent an email to info@flight24.com with all informations (I think) to share data and now I'm waiting for a sharing key.

Thanks!

Guto.

Comment

Hi Guto.

It can take up to five days to receive the preconfigured ModeS sharing software, we look forward to having more coverage in Brazil.

Have a read of this: http://www.flightradar24.com/increase_coverage.php

Mike / Speedbird
                            AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Hi Speedbird.

Thanks for the informations. I'll be waiting.

Guto.

Comment

Hi All - excellent news regarding expanding our coverage into South America - all ready for the 2016 Olympics boom!

Comment

Working...
                                X