Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's very helpfull using this apps,, i got one question why this apps can't detect CRJ family aircraft? And please update some missing airport and airline logo which operate in southeast asia..

Comment

• I have got a simple problem. I have flight radar pro, this app is awesome for tracking the flights realtime. But i just want to know when air departed and arrived. So i want to tick one flight in a day after that want to get notification `your flight departed ` or `your chosen flight landed` etc. can i do this with fligt radar or do you have a suggestions

Comment

• Originally posted by Wibisono View Post
        It's very helpfull using this apps,, i got one question why this apps can't detect CRJ family aircraft? And please update some missing airport and airline logo which operate in southeast asia..
        You can go to aircraft filter, type CRJ and then tap on the first result. Does it work for you?

Wysłane z mojego D5803 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

• Originally posted by cladoceran View Post
          I have got a simple problem. I have flight radar pro, this app is awesome for tracking the flights realtime. But i just want to know when air departed and arrived. So i want to tick one flight in a day after that want to get notification `your flight departed ` or `your chosen flight landed` etc. can i do this with fligt radar or do you have a suggestions
          Notifications don't work in that way, but I think you can check this on website. There are some historical data.

Comment

• any other app suggestions tha you can give for i use for notifications

Comment

• Originally posted by Bi-Bear View Post
              You can go to aircraft filter, type CRJ and then tap on the first result. Does it work for you?

Doesn't work guys,,

Comment

• Originally posted by Wibisono View Post
                Doesn't work guys,,
                Thanks, then type: CRJX,CRJ
                It should work.

Comment

• in some airport, in the departure part (Android/apple app), show that some flight (xxx5454) is canceled, but in radar, the aircraft show enroute to destination, why be like that, what is the reason?
                  Warm Regards,
                  Ihsanush Shabri

Comment

• Hi Isanush, please refer to my reply in the Android forum: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post72927

Originally posted by Ihsanush Shabri View Post
                    in some airport, in the departure part (Android/apple app), show that some flight (xxx5454) is canceled, but in radar, the aircraft show enroute to destination, why be like that, what is the reason?
                    Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• Per the FR24 twitter comment post. The FR24 app for the AppleTV is being worked on.

Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                      [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• I don't use very often the app, I mainly use the web site. But each time I want to open the app, it asks for my password, even if I used it 2 days before! This is so irritating, I have to switch to my password manager, look for the password, copy it, switch back to the app, paste the password

For me, it has to be called a design flaw. Come on, I am not accessing my bank account! Consider Facebook for example, I can use it for months without having to enter my password a single time. Please correct this!
                        T-LFSN4

Check your rank from FR24 feeder stats at https://jollain.com/FR24/stats.php

Comment

• Hello,

I have premium app for android but now i changed phone for Iphone. Do I have to buy premium app for Iphone or there is any way to use premium app I paid with android?

Comment

• Originally posted by Azghar View Post
                            Hello,

I have premium app for android but now i changed phone for Iphone. Do I have to buy premium app for Iphone or there is any way to use premium app I paid with android?
                            premium app is free u only need to have a subscription to be able to login

Mauritius T-FIMP4 (Offline)
                            Mauritius F-FIMP7 (Online)

Comment

• Hello,

please can you add to the IOS App a function to save the Configration of View etc in the iCloud.

Thanks

Rene

Comment

• Hi A380,

Thanks for taking the time to write and for providing your feedback, I've passed this suggestion directly along to my colleague who maintains a future features wishlist

Originally posted by A380 View Post
                                Hello,

please can you add to the IOS App a function to save the Configration of View etc in the iCloud.

Thanks

Rene
                                Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Working...
                                X