Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

The old Flightradar24 Pro app for Android has been discontinued so we will close the thread here.
    Users that previously bought the app can keep using it and downloading it from Play Store but no new features will be added.

The New Flightradar24 App can be downloaded from https://itunes.apple.com/app/flightr...382233851?mt=8

-------------------------------------------

Flightradar24 is a flight tracking service that makes it possible to track and follow live air traffic from all around the world.

Here are some features that are available in the pro version:
    - View full aircraft info, route info, picture of the aircraft and estimated ETA.
    - View flight trails and callsigns directly on map.
    - Possibility to show airline logos in connection with the aircraft.
    - Aircraft moving in real time.
    - Search for flights (flight numbers, callsigns and registrations).
    - Emergency squawk notifications.
    - Filters to view flights from just one airline.
    - Augmented Reality (AR).
    - Possibility to have different aircraft logos for different aircraft types
    - Possibility to show live arrival boards for airports within coverage

Frequently asked questions (FAQ)

I have previously downloaded Flightradar24 Pro app and have changed phone or deleted the app by mistake, do I need to buy it again?

You can download an app an unlimited number of times if you use the same Apple account that you used to buy the app first time.

I have problems downloading Flightradar24 Pro app, can you help me?

The app is downloaded from Apple App Store, not from Flightradar24, so we cannot affect the download process. If you have problems downloading the app check your Internet connection, restart the phone and try to download again.

After a recent update the app is crashing all the time, what should I do?

Please delete the app, restart your phone and install the app again. This solves 99% of the crash problems!

I have previously bought the app for Android and now bought an iPhone, can I transfer my pro app?

Apple App Store and Google Play market are 2 completely different stores without any connection so it's not possible to transfer apps between different platforms.

Why is the AR view not working on my iPhone/iPad?

AR view in Flightradar24 app is using GPS, Compass, Gyroscope and Camera to work correctly. If any of these parts is missing or turned off AR view will not work. Please check in "Settings" -> "Location Services" that "Location Services" is ON and in "Settings" -> "Location Services" -> "System Services" that "Compass Calibration" is ON. As Gyroscope is missing, AR view will not work on iPhone 3GS. Please note that it may take up to 60 seconds from entering AR view, until the GPS, Compass and Gyroscope have calibrated into correct data.

If you are having any problems with the app, please make sure that your are running the latest version of the app!
    If you are having problems with alerts, please delete the app completely from your unit, turn phone off completely (not just screen), turn phone on, install app again and restore all in-apps!
    If you have any other questions or suggestions or if you want to report a problem with the Flightradar24 app please post a reply to this post here on the forum or use this form to contact Flightradar24 support team by email. Remember to include information about

1) What app are you using? Free/Pro/Premium?
    2) What app version are you running?
    3) What unit are you running in on?
    4) What version of iOS are you running?
    5) When did the problem/error start?
    6) Is the problem/error happening always or sometimes?
    7) Can you tell what triggers the problem/error?
    8) Confirm that you have deleted the app, restarted the phone, installed app again and restored in-apps if you have bought any.
    9) A comprehensive error description.
    10) You can also attach a screenshot of the problem to make troubleshooting easier.

Error reports without answers to question 1-10 will NOT be answered.

Flightradar24 pro

Today i noticed a flight BAF632 ( Belgian Airforce). I searched on BAF flights and no flight was displayed. Only when searching on BAF632 the flight was displayed. The same isue with AIB flights (airbus). I also wanted to add an allert for BAF or AIB flights. They could not be sellected in the airline list. Is there a way to add airlines in the list?
    Gino.
    Flightradar24 pro for Ipad.
    Last edited by Giovbe; 2012-07-22, 10:48.

Comment

The list of airlines is dynamic and created based on the airlines currently in feed. If an airline is not in current feed, it will not show up. Belgian Airforce and Airbus are not really an airline so that is why they don't show up in the list, I will see if it will be possible to add in future updates.

Comment

Pb with the app on iPhone

Hello there !

Here's my problem. I bought flightradar24pro for my iPhone 4 and iPad 2.
        It works great on the iPad but I have pb with the app on the iPhone : the compass is not working at all when I switch in AVR wherever I turn the phone (it works fine I repeat on the iPad)...

As suggested, I tried to delete the app, restart the phone and re-install it but the compass still stucked...
        I'm on iOS 5.1.1 on both devices

Thx for your help !
        Pascal

Comment

Hi Pascal.

Have a read of this thread: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ng-on-iPhone4S

This should get the AR mode working.

Mike / Speedbird
          AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

No idea if this has been suggested before but is it possible to have playback in the iOS app? And also when in playback to be able to select your time zone?

Comment

Playback in apps is on to-do list. It will not be in next update, but maybe after that.

Comment

Hey there,
                I purchased the flight Radar pro App and
                I was wondering whether it is possible to search for SQ 7700 or 76 / 75.
                How can i do this?

Comment

You cannot search for squawk codes as they are quite unusual, but you can setup to get an alert when an aircraft sends out a squawk alert.

Comment

the tap of an aircraft does not open pop-up with the data of the hastily.
                    I have the pro version. how can I enable this feature again?

Comment

Originally posted by grisu112 View Post
                      the tap of an aircraft does not open pop-up with the data of the hastily.
                      I have the pro version. how can I enable this feature again?
                      Please restart your phone. If that doesn't help, please delete app and install it again.

Comment

How can I set up the the pro version for iOS to alert me in case of a squak code other than 7600 and 7700?

Comment

Originally posted by hrasmus View Post
                          How can I set up the the pro version for iOS to alert me in case of a squak code other than 7600 and 7700?
                          You can setup alert rules in Settings -> Alerts -> Alerts

Comment

Thanks, but it seems that I can only select "Squawk" -> "is" -> "7600, 7700". It seems that 7600 and 7700 is the only squak codes one can monitor. Is the pro app limited to these codes only?

Comment

Originally posted by hrasmus View Post
                              Thanks, but it seems that I can only select "Squawk" -> "is" -> "7600, 7700". It seems that 7600 and 7700 is the only squak codes one can monitor. Is the pro app limited to these codes only?
                              Hi, the App is limited to those two squawk codes, the hijack 7500 was removed due to security reasons.
                              AMS Daily Fight Information: http://schiphol.dutchplanespotters.nl/

Comment

Working...
                              X