Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flightradar24 app on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugopiugo View Post
    Hey, on custom alerts, to get an aircraft trigger I can put 737, or it has to be 738?
    What about on airbus? A330, or A332? Because I tried it once and for the 737 it didn't alert me to all the 737 with a certain destination... (was it because of the "737, 738" or because there's to many 737 and so alerts can't work properly?)
    You need to write there ICAO code for specified aircraft type. For example for A380 it should be A388. For B737 - B737. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...pe_designators

Wysłane z mojego D5803 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

• Thank you very much.
      But, still, If I write A330 or B737 it alerts me for all the "series". For example, If I write to alert me B737, will it alert every B737 (-300, -800, -900)? (the same thing for airbus, If I write A330, will it catch all airbus (-200, -300), or it won't work because I'll have to specify the type?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugopiugo View Post
        Thank you very much.
        But, still, If I write A330 or B737 it alerts me for all the "series". For example, If I write to alert me B737, will it alert every B737 (-300, -800, -900)? (the same thing for airbus, If I write A330, will it catch all airbus (-200, -300), or it won't work because I'll have to specify the type?
        ICAO code is connected to specified model. If you wish to set alert for more than one model try to put A33 instead of A330.

Comment

• Just updated the FR24 v6.5.1 (paid version) app on both my iPad and iPhone 6.

Still the best app for A/C tracking but may I make a couple of suggestions?

1. Could we please have a "Delete Alert History", as you do on the Android version. Don't like deleting the app, then reinstalling and re applying all the "In app purchases".

2. Is it possible that if you add an Alert on one device, that it automatically pics up on your other devices?

Other than that, love the app :-)

Many thanks.
          T-EGBB16

Hardware: NooElec DVB-T2 Dongle, Raspi Pi2 Mod B, 6dB Collinear Antenna, Nevis Pre-Amp & 1090mhz SAW Filter, 9mtrs WF100 Cable and 28ft Mast.
          Software: Rasbain Jessie Lite, FR24 Feeder, Dump1090mutab and VRS.
          Stats for Mar 18, 2016. Uptime:100%. Aircraft seen:2,012. Positions Reported:486,817. Maximum Distance:243nm (Stats provided by FR24)

Comment

• We are looking for someone with an iPad with iOS 7.x (Only iOS7.x NOT iOS6.x iOS8.x or iOS9.x)
            If you want to help up us to do some beta testing please send an email to syed@fr24.com

Comment

• I have noticed on airports arrival and departure list, that there is a mixture of ICAO and IATA aircraft designator codes used.
              Isn't it a little confusing with this mixture?
              But maybe it has it's own good reason?

Comment

• FR24 app for the new Apple TV 4 box would be awesome on the tvOS App Store!!!
                It only has one flight tracking app on it so far.

Is FR24 working on any app for it ?
                Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Originally posted by ekrk5 View Post
                  I have noticed on airports arrival and departure list, that there is a mixture of ICAO and IATA aircraft designator codes used.
                  Isn't it a little confusing with this mixture?
                  But maybe it has it's own good reason?
                  Schedule data supplied from GDS's always contains IATA codes in opposite to our database that handles ICAO codes.

Comment

• Thanks a lot - it makes sense

Comment

• Just wanted the say the new updated Aircraft Filters options is super awesome!!!
                      Working great on the latest 6.6.0 version release
                      Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
                      [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

• Btw - if you wish to have filter for the aircraft not visible on the list, you need to type the ICAO code (for example C56X) and then tap on the first item from the list.

Comment

• The version 6.6.0 freezes in 3D mode in 20-30 seconds without exception. Going out of 3D and back fixes it but freezes again in 20-30 seconds.

Comment

• In App Purchase

Currently running the pro version on my IPAD (IOS 9.1) and after the last update the in-app extra for the arrival/departure boards seems to go and I'm being prompted to buy it again. Any idea how to fix this?

Comment

• Go to in-app purchases and tap on restore option.

Comment

• Many Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X